The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

+
The Triss alternative outfit is kinda skimpy.... but its better looking than her default getup and I can live with that ;d

And YES, I complained about a woman's outfit being too slutty in a Witcher game.... the irony is not lost on me!

Wolf armors look amazing!

Triss outfit is very very high quality, but just doesn't fit her, in my opinion.

This Wolf Armor is the best looking armor so far... in my opinion... already crafted the master version looks awesome!

The Triss DLC is still missing in the PSN EU store...

On the other side, the Wolf School gear is amazing...

I hope that there will be an Story + mode to play with all this DLC's...

Last edited:
Well it was up in the morning I woke up today, been playing and hunting for the wolf set since. :D
When most of y'all wake up in some hours, you might see it in the news Mumbai turning Venice :p

@AutumnalWanderer, thanks! ;)

Not bad, only 3 more unknown left. Next week, it's gonna be alternative look for Ciri and something.
I wonder whether they'll end these with a bang - meaning some bigger DLCs as the last two.

Arena mode, new game +, dice poker comes to mind. :whistle:

Last edited:
I hope someone can help an old lady out. I have Xbox One, and the expansion installed. But I have yet to see any of the DLC's. The first one where you go to the merchant guy in White Orchard, he has nothing but like 4 items for sale. I am totally stumped. I've gone everywhere folks have told me to go, talked with every vendor suggested and nothing. What am I doing wrong? Thank you so much for your help!

I made an interesting obersavation when I downloaded the latest DLCs on the steam version. The Skellige Armor DLC bears the name "Wild Hunt DLC 14".... it is obvious that someone forgot to enter the official name here. But it is interesting to think about it: Why is it called DLC 14? Did they change the order of the DLC? Did they replace some of them with different ones? Or maybe this is just a random mistake with no deeper meaning behind it?! Let's chew on this, folks.

:listen:

I made an interesting obersavation when I downloaded the latest DLCs on the steam version. The Skellige Armor DLC bears the name "Wild Hunt DLC 14".... it is obvious that someone forgot to enter the official name here. But it is interesting to think about it: Why is it called DLC 14? Did they change the order of the DLC? Did they replace some of them with different ones? Or maybe this is just a random mistake with no deeper meaning behind it?! Let's chew on this, folks.

:listen:

I think it's a mistake. I have a GOG version and I download all DLCs and patches manually (not using GOG Galaxy which force-installs all patches and DLCs). And I on GOG New Contract is DLC#11 and Skellige Armor is DLC#12.

Top Bottom