The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

+
Well I'm not surprised. I'm glad, but not surprised. Not that surprised anyway. It's CDPR, when have they ever charged for DLC? :happy:

What I am though is extremely happy and grateful all the same. Thank you devs!

I do believe in an enhanced edition. If there isn't one, at least the devs will do as with previous games, and patch whatever needs to be patched along with other updates until they are satisfied. This is why I love you devs...you show love in return.

@Marcin Momot
Please give my love to everyone in the team! :respect: :happy:

if I can't get that why bother with this

I don’t understand why you’d not buy a game because it does not have this additional alternate hairstyle or outfit. Why would you make a buying decision over such a tiny thing? The game will have ordinary patches and probably Enhanced Edition too, so won’t these people be willing to get that too anyway?

Since we're all hyped and happy, someone should start a tread "What do you expect in 12 remaining DLCs?" :D
Wishlist thread could do for that.

Oh yes, Dice poker could very well be something that is in the DLC pack. That would be awesome

Except Steam carried/carries games from those companies. :p GOG would be a better representative. ;)

@Валькирия Bloody brilliant. *showers with REDpoints*
GoG carries a ton of games from those companies too. In fact they had an entire sale for EA classics. I think videos like this are silly in general

Last edited:
Not sure why there are so many haters, marketing is part of business and CDPR is a business. Regardless of the release date, there's a lot of preparation that goes into a release. They're already thinking about the future and how they can continue to evolve the game- even if what's been announced so far is just fluff. Even if all 16 are some sort of fluff. They're free, which is a lot more than you can expect of most developers these days.

In any case, the notion is working on me. I'm generally against pre-ordering, but I may break that rule here.

Wishlist thread could do for that.

Oh yes, Dice poker could very well be something that is in the DLC pack. That would be awesome

GoG carries a ton of games from those companies too. In fact they had an entire sale for EA classics. I think videos like this are silly in general

True, but the classics were before there was DRM, plus Steam itself is considered a DRM and sells plenty of DLC. But you're right, it's silly and fun and I still enjoyed it. ;)

Back on topic, pretty sure there are some folks on here who would love it if one of those DLCs added gnomes to the game. :D

Releasing these in parts means ill have to backtrack. if i've already done Skellige and I get the lost miners DLC i gotta go all the way back just to look for them and then go back to the main game. Also getting Temerian armor a week into the game would make it obsolete (if ur rocking endgame gear).

RAlso getting Temerian armor a week into the game would make it obsolete (if ur rocking endgame gear).
If someone plays enough video-games to beat Witcher 3 in one week I'm sure they will have no problem replaying it just to experience DLC.

Last edited:

Sken

Forum veteran
Good move CDPR, the DLC release strategy will keep Witcher 3 in the headlines for weeks after release, free advertising so to speak.

Lets hope at the end of the DLC run Redkit 3 releases, and the modders work keep people talking about the game.

Top Bottom