The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

+
Yes, gnomes!
So far we want gnomes, cats, dice poker, Regis to come back, drinking contests...And romancable mermaids :D
Alternate look for Geralt: Make his face the melting mess from The Witcher 1's bug. Makes enemies have a higher chance of running from you in fear

Max payne 3 let you play as Max from the first game which had a funny face

MGS let you put on a classic MGS1 mask

Why not?

Last edited:
Hey now that I remember, I had a TW2 screen with a cat in it, but he was a good, did not escape when he saw that poor Geralt...

We want cats in TW3 or DLCat!

Alternate look for Geralt: Make his face the melting mess from The Witcher 1's bug. Makes enemies have a higher chance of running from you in fear

Max payne 3 let you play as Max from the first game which had a funny face

MGS let you put on a classic MGS1 mask

Why not?
Agreed...maybe it should be high level Axii or something...
View attachment 7301

Attachments

• 1geraltfacebug.jpg
    1geraltfacebug.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 44
Sorry to ask you about the free DLCs. I just got informed about it from a Greek forum, and I was wondering WHERE could we download them. I mean all the editions (PC/PS3/PS4/X360/X1), for I pre-ordered the PC Collector's edition of TW3. Can someone inform me about where can I download them and when? Thank you very much. I just need to inform the Greeks about where and how can they download them. Thanks.

Sorry to ask you about the free DLCs. I just got informed about it from a Greek forum, and I was wondering WHERE could we download them. I mean all the editions (PC/PS3/PS4/X360/X1), for I pre-ordered the PC Collector's edition of TW3. Can someone inform me about where can I download them and when? Thank you very much. I just need to inform the Greeks about where and how can they download them. Thanks.
I'm guessing you'll have an in-game option in the main menu screen. Not sure.

Also tannosuke you should note that there aren't any PS3 or X360 editions. Only next-gen consoles.

I think PS4 and Xbox have their own download store or something, for the PC it will probably be available from thewitcher.com and on Steam.

OK. Thanks. Nobody is sure. We'll have to wait for CDP's answer to this. I only had to copy-paste Momot's main post to the Greek forum, so that everyone would understand what's going on.

My opinion on DLC( wheather free or paid) is as follows:

Most of the DLC nowadays is just trash. Armor sets, weapon skins, hair styles, new companions, one or two new quests etc. ( Trash = very little or none gameplay value.)
Many studions have the audacity to charge for it. This is an absurd.
Back in the days all those things I mentioned above were packed into one bundle called an expansion. Which usually also included some aditional story, locations, music etc. that had some gameplay value.
Now CDPR wants to give us that trash for free. I do appreciate that but will still say "No, thanks". I would gladly pay for a good expansion though.

PS. I would like to apologize to any CDR art/graphic designers and anyone who feels hurt by me calling their work "trash". I am talking from a purely gamer's standpoint here who looks at a game as a whole.

I miss the times, when these things were just called updates or patches. Not too fussed about the first two. Skins are not that important to me. And also if you release two of them on the same day, aren't they really just one? Well, definitely not a bad thing as I understand that things can be developed, while bugfixing and testing is going on in other departments and then released post launch. Hope there are great ones among them, like new quests in the last ones. This just makes me more happy to wait playing it, since I won't have time until summer and no PC for it.

Thank you CD PROJEKT RED!!

You are the best, I wish all companies would look after us gamers like this! I hope you have started a new trend but even if you haven't, thank you! :)

The DLC is fine and it's free. The production of the game is done and they work on DLC, that's all good. I'm am talking about the DLC being released on day 1 of the game being released. If the DLC was released weeks after the game was released then all good. But DLC on the day the game gets released takes the focus off the game and adds DLC to that focus. So from game that anybody can buy to content that not all can get. So day 1 DLC is what I'm talking about.

They game has to be finished quite long before the release date due to the certification, disc printing, shipping, etc. So they will work (or continue working) even on the day-1 DLC after they have finished their work on the base game.

I don't know why DLC's are getting so much hate. DLC is a great system for developers to delivers small packages of content to the consumer, be it paid or free. This way developers don't have to wait till they have collected enough content for a expansion. It's the developers fault people have to pay (sometimes a lot) for very small additions or content thats on the disk and locked.

And by using DLC's the consumer can choose if they want the content or not, and the developer doesn't have to force the consumer to download content they do want. As the consumer has to download updates or patches to be able to recieve any future updates or patches.

And in case of TW3, well it's free. Take it or leave it. And don't start 'hating' on the devs for announcing this so early. When AC, COD, Mass Effect or Dragon Age announced DLC's or even pre order DLC months before the games launches, nobody is saying it's to early, so why start now?

Top Bottom