The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

+
Dol Blathanna or Valley of the flowers as it`s commonly called . Since it neighbors Aedirn that could very well happen as a DLC or expansion . One can hope .
Thank you! Yes, Valley of the flowers. :)
That, and something else to play as Geralt, like a paid prequal dlc that takes place before the events of TW1.
Or just something bigger that takes place inbetween TW1 & 2.
Or maybe let us really play out that one quest from that short movie in TW2 called; "52 and a half."
Now that would be a neat little side quest for some dlc, I hope it comes with that sweet black studded armor too!
Oh god I want that so bad. lol... :)

I am so hoping for old Eredin model with that epic armor... The new one looks like a mid class servant :(
Can only hope...

Seriously? How you suppose to fight with a chandelier helmet like he had before? Maybe it looked Sauron`s`like , but was completely unpractical. The designers know exactly what they doing.

Attachments

• the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_wild_hunt_generals_by_scratcherpen-d7uynta.jpg
    the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_wild_hunt_generals_by_scratcherpen-d7uynta.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 65
Seriously? How you suppose to fight with a chandelier helmet like he had before? Maybe it looked Sauron`s`like , but was completely unpractical. The designers know exactly what they doing.

Well, it was how it was shown in Witcher 2, so at least it would have been consistent. I'm fine with have going either way really, they both still have similar elements (crown/horn look and skull face that's been in each version since Witcher 1).

I never really felt it was too close to Sauron either way. I always looked at it as a crown as he was the King of the Wild Hunt whereas Sauron's looked more like an evil helmet to me. I will agree that the new version has more of a combat look where the old once had more of the regal feel to it.

Servants? Strongly disagree ;)
View attachment 9073

I don't know, for me it looks like it's a team of 3 there and not him being the king and main boss.
Maybe some upper boss, definitely not the main villain.
Also no clue who got the term Sauron here at all in the first place, not even close in resemblance. The opposite even, this one reminds me of Baldur's Gate 1 main boss... To add even, when you check the wallpaper, it says Wild Hunt generals, as in it feels like there are 3 generals and the main boss isn't shown there.
Basically what I am trying to say, seeing Eredin's old model, it sent chills down the spine from epicness and how fearsome he looked. Now I see typical skeleton armor, not even close to feeling epic or scary to find against.

So anyways, options wouldn't hurt anyone. If you want this model, pick this one. You want old one, pick old one.
The option should be there same as they did with Yennefer.
Same with the topic arguing about whether Yennefer only should be romanced with Geralt or should there be a player choice - player choice duh.

Last edited:
I don't know, for me it looks like it's a team of 3 there and not him being the king and main boss.
Maybe some upper boss, definitely not the main villain.
Also no clue who got the term Sauron here at all in the first place, not even close in resemblance. The opposite even, this one reminds me of Baldur's Gate 1 main boss... To add even, when you check the wallpaper, it says Wild Hunt generals, as in it feels like there are 3 generals and the main boss isn't shown there.
Basically what I am trying to say, seeing Eredin's old model, it sent chills down the spine from epicness and how fearsome he looked. Now I see typical skeleton armor, not even close to feeling epic or scary to find against.

So anyways, options wouldn't hurt anyone. If you want this model, pick this one. You want old one, pick old one.
Same with the topic arguing about whether Yennefer only should be romanced with Geralt or should there be a player choice - player choice duh.
Agreed, there should be a choice...I am not against DLC which will include old Eredin's armor...I am not happy with new one either, to be honest...Why? Because I have entirely different idea of epicness and badassery...Because armor and character design is very far from my priorities, much more interested in what they have to say and what are their plans...

Besides, Dearg Ruadhri are spectral riders from another dimension, skillful swordsmen and probably mages, they have time travel ability...Badass enough.
Eredin Bréacc Glas is smart Elf, he doesn't need to wear chandelier on his head to look epic...Of course, peasants will be terrified...But they are already scared of everything - soldiers, monsters, nonhumans...
Geralt? I don't think so...He know who they are, what they are capable of...Just like Yenn and Ciri knows...And judging by last trailer, Lambert and Geralt are not impressed at all ;)

But like I said, don't really care about it...Armor design is the least of my concerns.

I respect your point of view and those of who agrees with you, but I completely disagree. If that's the appearance they chose for their character, that's what you should be limited to. Giving the player the option to dress up every main character, even and especially antagonists, is borderline ridiculous in my opinion and is a slap to the face of their own creative assessment.

I can understand Yennefer, although I am against even that, but Eredin... They can't make him appear in pivotal plot points and epic moments with the outfit you chose to make him wear. Just... no.

I don't ride on the "power to the player" train, and if a developer chooses to limit my player freedom of choice to make their game more coherent and less of an indecisive make-everyone-happy pandering construct, I'm all for it. I prefer when developers have a firm vision and stick to it with audacity.

If I remember correctly, there was entire Dol Blathanna chapter cut out from Witcher 2...I would love to see that in some DLC...Enid an Gleanna, Filavandrel, Ida Emean, free Elves...
Dol Blathanna's elves are not really free. Their are Emyr's pawns, a Nilfgaard province.

That being said I would love to finally see Franchesca Findabair - the elves Queen and most beautiful woman in Witcher lore.

Dol Blathanna's elves are not really free. Their are Emyr's pawns, a Nilfgaard province.
Yes, I made a mistake...Elves from Blue Mountains are actually called "free"...Ida Emean is one of them...But I guess there is no real freedom anywhere :D
That being said I would love to finally see Franchesca Findabair - the elves Queen and most beautiful woman in Witcher lore.
Yupp...Enid and her ocelots - that would be a meeting ;)

What they could have done with Erdin is have the old model as his regal attire that he uses casualy. Then the new outfit for when he goes into battle.

Great program, I like the agenda :). Wouldn't be a great idea to release all DLCs at launch, this way we get new content each week and it's good to have new stuff coming for a game. What I'd like to know is what they plan to do after all those DLCs will be out.

Great program, I like the agenda :). Wouldn't be a great idea to release all DLCs at launch, this way we get new content each week and it's good to have new stuff coming for a game. What I'd like to know is what they plan to do after all those DLCs will be out.

A really big dlc for around $15 would be nice. If cd project red ever requires you to pay for dlc you can expect to get your moneys worth.

A really big dlc for around $15 would be nice. If cd project red ever requires you to pay for dlc you can expect to get your moneys worth.
I think with multiple play through , all formula, Diagram, Creature Hunting , all side quest ! It will be quite some time. I think rather than a DLC, information about the cyberpunk 2077 and some much needed development time will help as i don't people can wait more for information. they can work on cyberpunk 2077 solely and in 3 year or less try to shape it. :hmm:

Hi, I'm new in this forum and this thread is a bit too long to read all of it. I would like to know if they revealed the other DLCs, apart from the first four... thank you guys :D

Top Bottom