The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

+
Anyone understand how the alternative looks for the characters work? Will they switch between them or just overwrite the default skin?

Sooooo, if I understand correctly now that the first two of the 16 DLC:s have been released, the next two; new looks for Yennefer and missing miners quest are coming next week, right?

When do you reveal information about the next add-ons in line devs?

my question how do i tell if i have the dlc if im using gog galaxy
When you are on the game page in Galaxy click on MORE and go to CONFIGURE the DLC will be at the bottom under Available Content. Then you just check off the ones you want to install.

on xbox once you download the dlc how to get the gear ? do you have to craft it or what ?

You get it from a merchant in White Orchard. From the guy you save from the Griffin i think.

---------- Updated at 11:44 PM ----------

I hope they add some more variations of witcher gear and maybe Wolf school armor or something. Most of the outfits remind me of those from Witcher 2 and i really hated them.

Fantastic Game !! I am here to show you guyz my Geralt Costume,

I bought it from Sky-Seller and I am really crazy about it :)

Tomorrow?

Anyways, I do wonder what the next two will be (after this week) as they are not mentioned at all.

Since the alternative look for Yen will arrive soon, I have a question. Will we get proper and detailed ingame screens before we install the DLC?
Because how it works at the moment is that you can't load a savegame with installed DLC if you deinstalled a DLC.
So in case I don't like the alternative look of Yen but can't check it out immediately because of the game progress and just see her later, it would be a problem to continue playing if I deinstall that DLC again. The artwork already tells me that she might look awesome but the current system bothers the flexibility a little bit.

I think you can change the look of the characters without any problem. It wouldn't have any reason to be locked

Top Bottom