The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

+
Why is there a season pass available for 20 quid if everything is supposed to be free? Isn't this trickery though?

You should work on your reading comprehension, my friend. The only free thing is the 16 DLC [promised looooong ago] - small stuff basically. Season pass is for two MAJOR expansions that will take hours to complete.

Ho installato nel witcher 3 dlc barba e capelli, e ora io non applichiamo salvataggi da solo se mi metto di nuovo Ma che diavolo ne dlc ???????

The new update (Missing Miners quest and a new look for Yennefer) is live, at least on PC. Just donwloaded them...

I've installed the first two DLC's but no armor nor barber appeared in my game, what's wrong?

Awesome, DLCs are out! Now until I get to see Yen... anyone with a screenshot to see the differences? From the screenshot they have... She looks exactly the same, no?

Also still really hoping for Eredin old armor DLC...

Weird... I've visited all merchants in Velen about 2 or 3 times. And nothing.

Thanks, anymore
In case you need more help, fast travel to Woesong Bridge in White Orchard (not Velen) and walk to the Shopkeeper icon on your map right beside where you appear. DLC items are pretty costly early on.

Barbers are represented by a scissors icon on the map in Novigrad and Oxenfurt. Just wander around the towns and pay attention to your minimap for the icons in case they don't show up on your world map. Go there and the styles should be there to choose from when you talk to the barber. :D

I've installed the first two DLC's but no armor nor barber appeared in my game, what's wrong?

Had the same issue, didn't realize I had to go through GoG Galaxy and actually check off the DLC. Should be under the extras page. At this point you probably have better horse gear anyways. :)

Had no problem finding the Temerian set, but then again I've never left White Orchard. Well, I did. Met Emhyr, thought for a moment, and reloaded just before leaving the village. For the past days I've been reading Baptism of Fire and Tower of Swallows. Just started on Lady of the Lake, then when I've finished it I will continue playing. :happy:

Oh, I digress as usual. I do wonder what the next DLC will be? :rolleyes:

More Witcher armours for next DLC please? Perhaps upgrade schematics for the Temerian Armour set? It's actually currently the best looking armour in the game so it's a shame it appears there is no upgrades for it. Further upgrades to Geralt's starting armour would be nice too. :) Cloaks would be an awesome DLC too, just saying. :p

Since the above link seems down, here's something else, for those curious:

(I just hope the elite crossbows don't have a laughably high level requirement. . . .)

Attachments

• DLCs 2 more.jpg
    DLCs 2 more.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
OK, after 48 pages I cannot read them all searching if that's been posted before so...

Can we disable one DLC? and after that... can we load the last saved file or the game will claim saying it cannot find the deleted DLC?

I'll be gratefull for a clarely answer.

OK, after 48 pages I cannot read them all searching if that's been posted before so...

Can we disable one DLC? and after that... can we load the last saved file or the game will claim saying it cannot find the deleted DLC?

I'll be gratefull for a clarely answer.

I don't think there is yet an easy option to disable most of the DLCs, once applied, particularly if you've saved with them installed. However, you can disable the alternative Yennefer appearance through the main in-game menu.

Top Bottom