The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

+
Can you point me to this article? I don't know if they've expressed themselves wrong but I understand that NG+ is the final DLC reading that tweet..

The article I read at 11am has been changed. I went to go find it and it was taken down.

Useless DLC.

That is a matter of opinion. No need to be negative. The majority disagree with you.

anyway I have my own question here, is this going to be only a once more though the game or will it be an unlimited play through the game on one file?

Last edited:
Dear CDPR,
can you create a pay DLC with viper armor set and other armor? Not free? I and many other people will pay for good armor...

how can gamers complain about payed dlcs when there are this kind of petitions
:eredinfacepalm:

good ng+ i already finished first time good time for another playthrough

Last edited:
How can you say useless dlc .Maybe Triss alternative look is more grand than NG+ mode?....Do you even realize how it sounds good Sirs ...for those who stated that it is useless?

First of all I want to say THANK YOU CDPR for such awesome series.

I have a question - will NG+ work with imported saves from Wither 2? What I mean is this - I just finished the first game and am about to import the saves in to the second game and when I finish it i want to import the saves from the second game in to the third. Can I import the saves from the second game and still start with my character from my previous playthroughs?

Nice! Have expected another quest or soemthing, but who needs more quests when there is a 10+ hour expansion pack full of quests coming in 3 month.

Still no dice poker? :areukiddingme:

---------- Updated at 09:19 AM ----------

I assume, Viper school gear is also won't show up? Or there is still a hope to see it in Hearts of Stone?

Well, whatever your take is on NG+, the DLC is free and we are free to install/not install it as we see fit. So it's a win-win for everyone. Anyway, I personally hope that NG+ comes with the DLC, meaning that the DLC will be bigger than that (whatever that might be :hmm: ).

@Marcin Momot

Last edited:
I was hoping on more colored outfits. Like harnesses with gold. Inspiration could be the Dragon Age Inquisition game, they have so many colorcombinations to choose from.

Top Bottom