The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

+
Dammit!

I was almost ready for its release!!

12 weeks more for creating ideas and don't let the forum liffe down....

At least it's something I've no paid yet ;) So no regrets for waiting a ittle more.

Sad, but if need to be done we will wait patiently. I hope we will receive news feed till then to keep us all tuned. And no problems then, more time to update hardware and play the other 2015 game releases till then. Because after....... I m sure i will spend months on this game.

Little sad because this date was promised,but it's for a good cause so I don't feel any grudges against the awesome guys working in the CDPR team.My wish is for CDPR to become a little more open to us about the technical side of the game like if there are any difficulties,system requirements etc.

This is the most anticipated game of my entire gamer career. I really wana play it, when it's ready. I don't think delay is a bad thing, a rushed game is a bad thing. Thank you CDPR for choosing quality.

hm does that mean we get our 3D shaking lore friendly Witcher Medallion now?

MUAHHAHAHAHA ... sorry ... just kiddin... i mean

Last edited:
We owe you an apology. We set the release date too hastily. It’s a hard lesson, one to take to heart for the future. We know what we want to do to make Wild Hunt one of the best RPGs you will ever play. And we continue to work hard to achieve just that. So, we apologize and ask for your trust.
No need for apologies. I can wait a few months to get the most polished experience as possible. It's no biggie. Take your time and release the game only when it's in the condition that you guys want it to be.

To be honest, I'm actually a bit glad the release date got pushed forward. Now it's closer to my summer vacation and I have plenty of time to replay TW1 & TW2! :)

They actually don't owe it to anyone but their investors and the regulatory agencies of their country. If you want to find out what's going on, check the annual reports and read through the liability sections ;)

Honestly, more polishing is good, and now it comes out the day after I get back from a business trip to South America. Works for me!

What I want, however, is an explanation as to what issues you're having. If this is to do with the recent graphical debacle, or something else, you owe it to your supporters to be honest.

I would love to have a little insight into this situation, but I dont think they will tell us anything. Also this probably means another 3 months of nearly total silence and little to no coverage of the game.

Top Bottom