The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and CD PROJEKT RED awarded 3 times during The Game Awards 2015 in Los Angeles!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and CD PROJEKT RED awarded 3 times during The Game Awards 2015 in Los Angeles!

Fantastic news! We've received 3 awards during this year’s The Game Awards: Game of the Year, Best RPG and Developer of the Year! Together with 5 Golden Joystick Awards the game and studio received in October, this makes Wild Hunt one of the most highly praised games released this year!

You can watch the award ceremony here.

Aditya

Forum veteran
Don't be modest, TW3 is one of the best ever made, you guys deserved it and more!
Being a fan since the first game, I'm so happy to see how far you've come, and in return kept us coming back for more.

This is something which I've been meaning to get in a long time, and finally got it done last week. Still WIP.

Thank you for the world of the witcher, and what it means to every fan!

Last edited:
Would have rather seen the award in the RPG category go to Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity, but I guess The Witcher 3 getting it isn't too shabby either.
More importantly it didn't end up in Bethesda's filthy mitts for the huge disappointment that is Fallout 4.

GOTY and developer of the year definitely well deserved though.

Would have rather seen the award in the RPG category go to Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity, but I guess The Witcher 3 getting it isn't too shabby either.
More importantly it didn't end up in Bethesda's filthy mitts for the huge disappointment that is Fallout 4.

GOTY and developer of the year definitely well deserved though.

My words, exactly :)

Just wondering what Geralt would do if he is alive.My schema is he would take the award an went back to Kaer Mohen,tell Yennerfer about this.And Yennefer would conguratulate him first and whinning that even so CDPR still can't let him rest because of BaWThen Geralt tells Yennefer that he needs to go somewhere alone and tell Ciri come home dinner tonight.Yennefer looked at him.She knows what Geralt needs and approved.Geralt went somewhere nearby.It is the grave of Vesemir 's cremation.Geralt said few words to Ves and himself and meditate there until sun comes down.Then he come up and leave.With a smile on his face.

Can't say i'm surprised. I mean, Witcher 3 is like Gothic 2 of the new generation, so CD Projekt Red fully desrved all three awards! It's strange Witcher 3 didn't win for best soundtrack though, ost is a masterpiece, one of the best i have ever heard. And i hope CD Projekt Red will continue to work with Mikolai Stroinski and Marcin Przybyłowicz. Congrats, CD Projekt Red! :cheers4:

You the man Geralt! YOU THE FUCKING MAN!

Cheers CDPR :cheers3:

Can't wait for the release of Blood and Wine, and I'm looking just as forward to Cyberpunk.

Congratulations again CDPR.

Please make sure you stay true to your roots and do not change your principles for the future.

Top Bottom