The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and CD PROJEKT RED awarded 3 times during The Game Awards 2015 in Los Angeles!

+
What's really messed up is you didn't win all 5.. however, now I'm just being greedy for you guys.

Congrats on the coveted GOTY, Best RPG, and developer.

You guys are the new Blizzard.. but you know that already.

Best game EVER ! Best Studio, Best RPG! Thanks CDPR for giving us this amazing series! @witchergame...

Just the Game Of The Year prize!

@Burza46 In the whole ceremony video you linked, what is the time for Best RPG prize? (kinda a bit too long to watch it all with all the turmoil in Brazil keeping me very busy on social networks and stuff =)

In the whole ceremony video you linked, what is the time for Best RPG prize? (kinda a bit too long to watch it all with all the turmoil in Brazil keeping me very busy on social networks and stuff =)

The Best RPG Award was not presented on stage.

@RageGT They didn't announce it separately. It was announced as Marcin was coming onto the stage for the GOTY.

Of course all of the awards were well deserved, and congratulations to you RED heroes! :) And thank you for an epic experience throughout the last 8 years. This is what you always deserved, and I can't be happier for you, that you finally obtained it. Marcin's jumping reaction says it all :) Also, his excitement during the speech made me smile like crazy :D By the way, thank you for the speech, it was touching. Now get back to party, you crazies! Drink some awesome Polish beer.

On a side note, Witcher 3 not getting the best soundtrack is a disgrace. There, I said it. Sorry for the jury Marcin and Mikolai...

On a side note, Witcher 3 not getting the best soundtrack is a disgrace. There, I said it. Sorry for the jury Marcin and Mikolai...

I think the soundtrack was too creative to win. You win Best Soundtrack for inoffensive New Age stuff. Not for music from a time when a man's worth was measured by how many villages he had torched. We all know which game has the best soundtrack.

Congrats CD RED! I've been with you since 2008 and since them I've grown to love the franchise. From TW1 dicing games and amazing slavic mosnter and atmosphere (bring dice poker with Blood and Whine please :D ) to TW2 amazing and mature story.

TW3 was the final piece,. bringing every good thing from TW 1 and 2 and adding brillant new things. It has been an incredible ride with you guys :D . Hope it continues with Cyberpunk and other games (a TW4 maybe?) ;)

Last edited:
This year imo is the toughest year of gaming industry but Witcher and CDPR did the impossible here they took the upper hand.it takes gut to challenge games like Fallout or MGS.

And one more time congrats on winning Best RPG,Best Developer,and GOTY award CDPR and cheers. :)

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For Blood and Wine, PLEASE make a monster contract for one called Goty... So we can strap the trophy in the sattle to celebrate :D!!!
It is already the most praised game of the year...
[/FONT]

To all of great staffs of the CD PROJECT RED

Congratulations for an award of GOTY 2015 !!
I want to send words of praise from in my heart for your all of works, effort, and contribution,
and sooo glad to you could get it, and I believed that since I'd play a game at first ;)

I'm from Japan,
I could see a lot of comments of praise words for the Withcer3 in japanese forum too. I'm approve to that at all.
A lot of persons said 'CDPR's staffs are really earnest, hard worker and discreet creators whom pursuit to an interest of the Game.' I believe so me too.

and We want to say a big thanks for great staffs for the Japanese version too.
Perfect translated are there, and Japanese voice actors had wonderful work especially.
We could not fun to all of good stories without their wonderful work maybe, we want to commend to them in same time.

and I'd see your message for Japanese players after you got other mini-award in a site like this
Your comment in the Spike-Chun soft's home page (link)
It's so cool !! and we surprised and impressed for 'SUMURAI style's Geralt' and great words in this.

I'm already play a game over 300h, but The Witcher3 is not yet end, we would still play with 2nd DLC.
We looking forward to a day will come that can play it too ;)

Thank you so much again for a great game the Witcher3
Thanks for reading
(I'm sorry to my not good English)

My Best Regards
Mas'71 from Japan

貴方方の素晴らしい作品に心からの賞賛を贈らせて頂きます。

Last edited:
You have deserved this since the very beginning, and finally you got it, multiple times, I am really proud of you, and a proud owner of all the games CE.

Congrats CDPR! The best single game I have played this millennium (though I still would like the Mass Effect Trilogy more if you consider that 1 game). All the awards are well deserved. You all should feel proud of your accomplishments. Now lets do it again with Blood & Wine and Cyberpunk 2077!

Top Bottom