The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at PAX East!

+
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at PAX East!

Taking place in Boston, MA, this year’s PAX East will be a great opportunity for fans of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to see the game with their own eyes and talk with the team behind the game. From March 6 to March 8 join us at the Maker Studios booth #9020 and Microsoft booth #5044/6044 to shake our hands, grab some swag, meet our Triss Eredin cosplayers or even take a picture with the legendary Noonwraith statue! Highlights also include a panel with Microsoft’s Major Nelson, live narrated gameplay and more. If you can’t visit with us at PAX East, make sure you follow us on Twitter @witchergame and on Facebook so you don’t miss the fun.

All of our panels will be broadcast on Twitch TV here: http://www.twitch.tv/team/pax All times are in Eastern Time Zone (Boston time).

Saturday March 7. 10:30 am. What it Takes to Build a Next Gen Open World Game.
Saturday March 7. 13:00 pm. Wikia discusses The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Sunday March 8. 14:00 pm. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt video analysis and commentary.

We hope to see you in Boston!

Scryar

Forum veteran
Glad there will be a livestream. So the big question: Will there be new stuff? Screenshots or even gameplay?

Is it just me or isn't The Witcher 3 listed in the PAX streaming schedule?

Will the streams also be recorded and uploaded separately? I especially want to know if the gameplay will.

Well there it is...

I wasn't expecting more Gameplay so soon, but I'm down regardless. I guess we are only 3 months away, I just hope you guys can spread everything out well enough over the next few months, but still find a way to keep plenty of features/locations etc under wraps so there's still shitloads of surprises for those of us who are weak and can't help but watch it all.

Edit: Fuck me it's actually more like 2.5 months until release.. Hopefully the next couple of months fly by like my February seems to have.

Last edited:
Nice im looking forward to the presentations, however i've been expecting a new SOD-like trailer for a looong time, more than just raw gameplay., so uh you know...keep it in mind :p

I`d preffer to see more of mechanic-using and development of skills, crafting and minigames with more tactical monster hunting.

Top Bottom