The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at PAX East!

+
So I assume what was just shown at Nvidia's Conference at GDC is a small snippet of what we'll see at PAX.

Doesn't look like they've upped the difficulty though. Still keen.

Looks like they're playing with god mode on. When they dog hits Geralt twice he loses no health.

All I read was SWAG and gamepley from microsoft. I am looking for a more positive impression of the event or the feedback, since I won't be there and am not sure, if I will be able to watch the VOD.

Please a video gameplay!!! 20 or 15 even 10 minutes in a hunt monster quest is good for me!!! (leshen please)

Is there any new info on what channel Sunday's live commentary will be streamed on? It's still not on the schedule :(

edit: I just reread that it will be replacing what was going to be shown at 2pm on the official Twitch channel and that they just haven't updated the schedule.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the video commentary on Sunday with major Nelson. Given the big promo push from MS I'm still holding on to hope the dev team will get the XBone version up to 1080 with the other platforms.

Thanks for the opportunity, Marcin!

Apologies if they've already been covered but my questions would be:

a) Has the loot system been overhauled since Witcher 2? Does Geralt still loot random stuff like twine or cloth from human combatants?
b) Will the underground crypts and tombs from W1 be featured and explorable?
c) Will there be romantic encounters with ladies other than Geralt's primary love interests (Triss/Yen) or brothel workers, similar to W1?
d) Can we expect to see developer diaries and more gameplay trailers before launch?
e) Will human combatants react to Geralt slaughtering their comrades? Will they attempt to flee or surrender? Or fight to the death.

Last edited:
Apart from being able to make weapons ,will Geralt be able to find EPIC loot ( silver and normal swords) somewhere hidden in huge world? and to continue this question , will there be SECRET locations?

• Does Geralt still use physical Traps?
  • How about Lures ?
  • Are there less obvious solutions to quests, i.e. don't do what he's asked to do, or the opposite, or nothing, but something else entirely ?

Is it possible to ask what card do you need to run it on Ultra with some AA (for example 2 or 4 AA)? For 30 fps on 1080p experience.
Recommended isn't too clear, think it refers to high settings.

Do secondary characters alone will be able to influence events in the world and its shape?

Recommended isn't too clear, think it refers to high settings.
As I know it refers to medium-high settings.

I have other questions.
1. Should GTX 770 has 2 or 4GB RAM to have good experience with the recommended settings?
2. Is it possible to implement customizable camera apart from the automatic one?

Last edited:
Top Bottom