The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at PAX East!

+
Times are EST (Boston): What it Takes to Build a Next Gen Open World Game can be view on pax2 past broadcast on Twitch. However I can't seem fo find this one "Wikia discusses The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt."

Today's event should be at 2:00pm on the official Twitch channel where The Witcher will be replacing Amazon Fire if I'm not mistaken?

Sorry today's panel was cancelled. Twitch had to reschedule some panels and we were moved to a later time. But Miles & Damien have to fly home today and the new panel time was too late for them to take part, so we had to cancel. =(
We demand full recompense! Nothing less than a 24-hour stream of uninterrupted gameplay with commentary from no less than 5 devs. :D

Last edited:
Sorry today's panel was cancelled. Twitch had to reschedule some panels and we were moved to a later time. But Miles & Damien have to fly home today and the new panel time was too late for them to take part, so we had to cancel. =(

Oh no it was delayed and now cancelled? :(
Such a shame!

But that doesn't necessarily mean we won't get the intended gameplay material on official yt channel, right?
Can we still expect it in about one hour when it's supposed to be shown?

Last edited:
But that doesn't necessarily mean we won't get the intended gameplay material on official yt channel, right?
Can we still expect it in about one hour when it's supposed to be shown?

Video analysis and commentary doesn't necessarly translates in NEW gameplay material, unfortunately, but I wouldn't mind If it happened! :D
So here I am, hoping, just like you

Video analysis and commentary doesn't necessarly translates in NEW gameplay material, unfortunately, but I wouldn't mind If it happened! :D
So here I am, hoping, just like you

I think I've read somewhere that what was shown yesterday is just an appetizer for the main thing that was supposed to be shown today.
Maybe i got it wrong.

Last edited:
Sorry, you are wrong. Yesterday was the big day with the Microsoft panel and our new Gameplay video. Today Damien & Miles we're going to go over the gameplay video and do some Q&A, but no new footage was coming today.

Top Bottom