The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at PAX East!

+
Without spoilering anything, will there be parts in the game where the 'Witcher Senses' mechanic is used creatively (with some thinking involved) and not just for highlighting the location of important stuff?

Last edited:
Guys, I'll be collecting questions during today's stream so if you have any questions regarding the game that you want answered, drop them here and I'll see what can be done:)
I have two questions related to how dynamic the world is.

• Are there event-style quests that progress towards an outcome regardless of whether Geralt participate in them, but have a different outcome if Geralt does? If yes, are these quests generic or is each one unique?
  • The REDs have said before that Geralt's actions in the world sometimes cause NPCs to change their behavior; especially in towns. How frequently does this happen? Does it happen every time Geralt makes a choice?

Last edited:
David Monnier just confirmed that killing a deer attracts predators is still in the game. Someone asked that on the previous page I think.

New gameplay of a monster hunting quest (Royal Wyvern), will probably be uploaded to YouTube later on (I hope :D).

edit: beaten to it!

Top Bottom