The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt collectibles from Dark Horse and J!NX coming soon!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt collectibles from Dark Horse and J!NX coming soon!

Together with Dark Horse we are planning to launch a high-end product line based on The Witcher in the fall of 2016. Licensed product categories derived from the series will span a large range, including statues, busts, and action figures; prop and jewelry replicas; and barware, stationery, and other collectibles. This new line of products debuts with a stunning set of new figures.

“We are truly excited to bring The Witcher 3 characters to life! Wild Hunt fans requested figures of Geralt, Ciri, Yen and other collectibles multiple times, and now, thanks to this cooperation, we're finally able to fulfill these requests without putting ‘an arm and a leg’ on the price tag. I truly hope Witcher fans notice all the love and the excellent craftsmanship put into creating them!” said Rafał Jaki, Business Development Manager, CD PROJEKT RED.

The first Witcher figures to be released are Geralt, Triss, and Yennefer, followed by Ciri and the Wild Hunt King, Eredin. Each will be designed to the character’s likeness, custom painted, and displayed in deluxe window box packaging with a suggested retail price of $29.99.

Furthermore, J!NX, one of the leaders in licensed gaming products and apparel, will release a custom designed, officially licensed The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Geralt Vinyl Figure in July, 2016. The figure features a variety of removable replica sword accessories, multiple points of articulation and the Witcher’s signature scar.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Geralt Vinyl Figure, and an exclusive variant, will be available for retail and wholesale purchase at WITCHERSTORE.COM and JINX.COM.

@LoveGOG It's length changes in time, apparently... :p Kidding aside, all around good news. Thanks folks! :) Can't wait to put some of these on the shelves of my library.

Cute, for the kid to play with, and I'm still looking forward to the realistic action figures that we still have yet too see, I really hope the small face details, paint etc..etc..
look really good/kool, and of high quality. "Fingers Crossed." ;)
But this one, yeah, for sure I'll be getting it for the kido! lol.. since he can't play the Witcher games yet, oh but one day.. he will, AND I figure by then "MAYBE" if we're lucky, TW2 or TW1, or both might be remade/rebooted with the new game-engine and with all the up to date gameplay/cutscenes etc.. or at least by then, TW4 will be made, who knows..??? :)

Last edited:
You mean something like this?
Very Kool.. thanks for the link Brother, AND HEY, I miss ALL.. you guys around here.. it's been forever and a day man.
Much Love to ALL.. You Cat's,Bears,Wolves, etc..etc.. you know who you are!!!
You also Know, that This Online Community/Family is the BEST.
So Stay POSITIVE.. where-ever you and yours may be out there in this mad world and times we be living in.
Stay Strong my Warriors, because there are WAY more wonders to come. ;)

Last edited:
Really nice. I still hope for a box set of 32 mm rpg minis though. Like the ones in the boardgame.

Pre-orders will be charging at the moment I have pre-ordered or when it ships? Thanks!
According to the store's 'Help' section:
On August 4th 2015 we began charging customers for pre-sales at the time an order is placed. This allows us to be sure the item will ship as soon as it arrives from the manufacturer. This will also help alleviate issues with credit cards expiring before the ship date. The Witcher Official Store is not responsible for overdraft fees or other bank related fees for pre-sale orders placed on or before August 4th, 2015.
If you've additional questions, you will need to contact J!NX directly, here.

Together with Dark Horse we are planning to launch a high-end product line based on The Witcher in the fall of 2016. Licensed product categories derived from the series will span a large range, including statues, busts, and action figures; prop and jewelry replicas; and barware, stationery, and other collectibles. This new line of products debuts with a stunning set of new figures.

“We are truly excited to bring The Witcher 3 characters to life! Wild Hunt fans requested figures of Geralt, Ciri, Yen and other collectibles multiple times, and now, thanks to this cooperation, we're finally able to fulfill these requests without putting ‘an arm and a leg’ on the price tag. I truly hope Witcher fans notice all the love and the excellent craftsmanship put into creating them!” said Rafał Jaki, Business Development Manager, CD PROJEKT RED.

The first Witcher figures to be released are Geralt, Triss, and Yennefer, followed by Ciri and the Wild Hunt King, Eredin. Each will be designed to the character’s likeness, custom painted, and displayed in deluxe window box packaging with a suggested retail price of $29.99.

Furthermore, J!NX, one of the leaders in licensed gaming products and apparel, will release a custom designed, officially licensed The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Geralt Vinyl Figure in July, 2016. The figure features a variety of removable replica sword accessories, multiple points of articulation and the Witcher’s signature scar.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Geralt Vinyl Figure, and an exclusive variant, will be available for retail and wholesale purchase at WITCHERSTORE.COM and JINX.COM.

Why do you guys continue to use J!nx for this stuff? Shipping fees are too high to UK.

Why do you guys continue to use J!nx for this stuff? Shipping fees are too high to UK.

I imagine that, regardless of which manufacturer they choose, someone would be losing out. If CDPR went with a European company to distribute their goods, Americans/Canadians would probably be in a position which is analogous to the one you are currently in.

I imagine that, regardless of which manufacturer they choose, someone would be losing out. If CDPR went with a European company to distribute their goods, Americans/Canadians would probably be in a position which is analogous to the one you are currently in.

Is it too much to ask them to have companies in both regions?

Top Bottom