The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt E3 Facts

+
"The sword of destiny has two edges. You are one of them."

"Yet this time the Wild Hunt seeks one person in particular: the one bestowed upon Geralt by Destiny itself, the one soul Geralt considers kin."

Oh god, it just has to be her, it just has to. CDPR wouldn't troll us that hard, would they?

Also those quests sound interesting. that seiged city, with the elves issues really puts an interesting dilemma.

also seems like novigrad will have to do alot with the persecuted mages. that sounds interesting and fits with what was said that happened in the novels. i can smell a blinded phillipa working in the shadows of novigrad.

Choice and consequence
Choice and consequence, the former difficult and often grim, the latter delayed until key moments, is a concept CD Projekt RED devised and developed into its key contribution to the genre.

Shit, did I imagine Fallout, Planescape: Torment and many other RPGs that did C&C before The Witcher 1 came out?

:p

Yet this time the Wild Hunt seeks one person in particular: the one bestowed
upon Geralt by Destiny itself, the one soul Geralt considers kin.

Ciri,oh devoted Cirilla! Do we see/know you through flash backs or do we meet you in the earlier beginning?/>/>??

Thanks a lot,misho87233 />

I've had this for 3 days, lol yes I'm a hoarder >_>

arkblazer said:
Oh god, it just has to be her, it just has to. CDPR wouldn't troll us that hard, would they?

Nope... the witcher 3 will probably mimic the experiences of the novels...

And seeing how much I loved Elizabeth in Bioshock: Infinite & Elie in Last of Us,

I can't wait to fall in love with Ciri and Yen all over again />

HomemComH said:
Shit, did I imagine Fallout, Planescape: Torment and many other RPGs that did C&C before The Witcher 1 came out?

:p
They're talking about the lesser evil and delayed consequence system.

Those games either featured a variation on the lesser evil choice or a variation on the delayed consequence but I don't recall using both at the same time (could be wrong though, haven't actually beaten Fallout)

And, obviously, it's PR talk as well.

Top Bottom