Jobs Support Register

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition -- Launch Trailer!

+

Whitey98

User
That is probably the best trailer for the game! Really good stuff. That Crone part looks interesting :) Maybe we get Ciri's medallion back. The dreams!

That is probably the best trailer for the game! Really good stuff. That Crone part looks interesting :) Maybe we get Ciri's medallion back. The dreams!
I hope it's that surprise people talk about..
That we can finalize last remaining crone we missed so much all this time.. well hope so :)

Last edited:

Whitey98

User
The witcher 3 has 3 diferent endings you know it, right?
Ohh wait, does he
kill that Crone when he has the "Geralt dies" ending?
I just thought he went there. Right ok, RIP MY DREAMS. Well, next idea, what is the suprise?

Last edited by a moderator:

Riven-Twain

Moderator's reminder: Hey there, all,
This is a friendly heads-up to watch out for spoilers, please -- just in case some people are looking to pick up the game for the first time with the GOTY. Thanks.

Rawls

Apologies, although i have no idea how to make that spoiler tab.
In the reply window where you normally type there is a toolbar that sits above where the text is. One of the items is a red box with a "!" in it. That's the spoiler tag.

Just type your spoilers, then highlight it and click the red "!".
You can even put spoilers within spoilers!
LIKE THIS!

Whitey98

User
In the reply window where you normally type there is a toolbar that sits above where the text is. One of the items is a red box with a "!" in it. That's the spoiler tag.

Just type your spoilers, then highlight it and click the red "!".
You can even put spoilers within spoilers!
LIKE THIS!
Lmao.
Am i doing this right?
Spoiler within spoiler how do i do that
Jeez

Place ['SPOILER']['/SPOILER'] in brackets (without the inverted commas) around the text you want to hide.
Yeah i'll make sure to do just that.

Ok well I think i've got the hang of it now :D Now your right, back on topic :) This trailer is insanely good, the two launch trailers are the best.

Last edited:

Krull32

User
Hm, i have to say not the best Trailer.
The other ones had a much better Atmosphere, and were also in general slightly better.
This one leaves me somehow cold.

Maybe this is because already did see everything ?

I'm really envious of those who will experience this for the first time, like falling in love.
true I wish there was something like this

The possibility to experience this game again for the first time would be awesome.

zokocx

User
When will this be released, I saw it on steam in like 30 minutes ago try to purchase with no success, and now game is hidden on steam.
Here is 01:43 CEST(CET) +2 GMT time, I hope they unlock it in 15 minutes so I can download it over nighr and play tomorrow.

This GOTY comes in right time for me, just upgraded my PC :D