The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

+
Its been confirmed even the PCs for the hands on had Xbox Controllers, so its not certain that is Xbox One footage.

The UI however might be a better indicator, its pretty big, could mean a lower resolution than 1080p for example.

Nom nom

Seriously good work, not only the content/what is being shown but also the way the trailer is cut.
A+++ work from everyone around. Good luck, CDPR, can't wait to play it.

Good idea to choose Jose for the video, he's such a sincere guy. I love how he's not shy to talk about the delay and stuff. I also think it's very cool that CDPR took extra effort to put together this short snippet for the gamers.

The gameplay itself looks awesome, the sounds the harpy made when Geralt killed her was truly terryfying. And the blood...it just looks so...bloody.

You guys @CDPR make me a proud Polack!!! :heart:

Marcin called the pending news release Monday the entree. Well this is one heck of an appetizer to tide us over. Much thanks to him and the whole team for the generous sneak peek :)

God dammit, fuck off with those teasers already. It's not even fun to watch anymore... trailer of a trailer of a trailer etc. Gameplay or GTFO.

Top Bottom