The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

+
Awesome! Did not expect to see gameplay. The game look really nice. Was this all Xbox One footage? If so you guys are doing miracles with the hardware

God dammit, fuck off with those teasers already. It's not even fun to watch anymore... trailer of a trailer of a trailer etc. Gameplay or GTFO.

Hehe, in-game graphics look fabulous. However the UI takes a bit too much space in my opinion. And the mini-map sometimes looks like a spot on a screen, which could probably be fixed by toned down colors or transparency. Anyway, can't wait for more!

It's looking great.. and still that's not the best this game has to offer. Would be great even with shitty graphics. If the trailer is from console or PC, as I see it, isn't that important. Trailers are meant to hybe. BE HYPED :p

I'm taking a guess here and saying the footage is from a console, since a lot of the hair isn't on the same quality level as Geralts hair.
Unless that is the HairWorks in action, then just ignore me...

I'm taking a guess here and saying the footage is from a console, since a lot of the hair isn't on the same quality level as Geralts hair.
Unless that is the HairWorks in action, then just ignore me...
It also has Xbox One button prompts.

Top Bottom