The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

+
I'm taking a guess here and saying the footage is from a console, since a lot of the hair isn't on the same quality level as Geralts hair.
Unless that is the HairWorks in action, then just ignore me...

But , still There arent any confirmation if it is consoles or pc

I will not lie, I am full homo for Geralt at this point.

BTW @Kinley since when you're in the game?? ;]

Last edited:
We really need to find out what system this was on, although the event if I recall correctly had multiple systems including the PC and the consoles that were available to journalists.

Now that is 100% pc version. Simply obvious from clothes/hair physics. Looks nice but I sincerely hope that damage numbers are optional same as other parts of ui.

Now that is 100% pc version. Simply obvious from clothes/hair physics. Looks nice but I sincerely hope that damage numbers are optional same as other parts of ui.

Hairworks feature wasnt even enabled during the demo, so we dont know from what version was this video made.

It was confirmed that the PC build the journalists played at the events didnt have all graphical effects/quality that will be in the final game, and if they took the videos from that same build (very likely), then its even harder to tell whats PC or console footage.

It was confirmed that the PC build the journalists played at the events didnt have all graphical effects/quality that will be in the final game, and if they took the videos from that same build (very likely), then its even harder to tell whats PC or console footage.

Could you tell me where this was confirmed? The video looks very good though, but hairworks wasn't enabled which you can tell by looking at the bear, and I think the Griffon.

I hope Witcher 3 isn't like AC Unity in that we have to wait months for all the Gameworks effects to be available..

Really amazing video, can't wait for Monday!

I finally remembered from where do I know that scream of dying thing at 1:00. It reminds me dying of witch from game Left 4 Dead 2 :)

Top Bottom