The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hands-on Video

+

Recently journalists from all over the world had a chance to play The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt during global hands-on events for the very first time. The preview articles will go live next week, but in the meantime here’s a quick sneak peek of what to expect!

Great job getting the performance smoothed out! I love games that run silky smooth, and Witcher 3 is some fine material.

I really don't hope they're neglecting extra PC options like the possibility of perhaps disabling certain parts of the UI, or not have it be so large when running at a higher resolution.
Just a little concerned after they revealed that the PC version would not have a unique UI after all, that they're making it too similar to the console versions because they don't want it to seem like it's noticeably better or something.

You guys have no idea how sad i am. I am moving to my new place and don't have internet yet. I am sitting now in my old place with shitty notebook and can't even see the damn thing in hd. ;_;

Man just when I was coping waiting for TW3 you guys pull me back in hard. I cannot wait for the Monday footage and I'm glad people finally get their hands on the game.
If the reviews are all going to be positive, I really wish CDPR would release the game a little earlier than May :) ....wishful thinking

Last edited:
Man just when I was coping waiting for TW3 you guys pull me back in hard. I cannot wait for the Monday footage and I'm glad people finally get their hands on the game.
If the reviews are all going to be positive, I really wish CDPR would release the game a little earlier than May :) ....wishful thinking

Indeed.

:p

Just noticed, but Ciri.....controlling Geralt. Very ironic.

Why u do dis to meh CDPR!

I swore to not be a "fanboy" anymore, I swore to stop throwing all my faith in one game and expecting "the best", I swore to never react like a crazy fan whenever a new piece of a game was shown, there has been so much deceptions in the last few years, even from my favorites developers, developers from my childhood even!

But I can't just do a straight face and react calmly whenever The Witcher 3 or CDPR is mentioned. You got me, whenever you show me something I do all the above, I get chills all over my skin, I expect so much from this game yet I know I shouldn't, but I can...

Ok, now that this is done I will go watch the video 50 more times. :):cheers:

Previews and reviews are two completely different things...

I thought you might say he wouldn't let a @Kinley take him down like some bitch. But never mind - don't take away my emotional moment.

Also, I believe it's the same bear we see in the Sword of Destiny trailer. And this time around he's attacking men with pantaloons, and inside what looks like some castle or a mansion. So can we agree that this rabid maniac needs to be taken down, and that there's more to him than meets the eye?

However is the bear a friend, or an enemy? Can we team up with a werebear?

Top Bottom