The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone on Xbox One - technical announcement

+
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone on Xbox One - technical announcement

Dear Xbox One users,

It has come to our attention that an incorrect version of Hearts of Stone was accidentally released to users that purchased the expansion pack before yesterday. Since that point the correct version has been released. If you’re concerned that your version of the game is not up to date, don’t worry -- any affected copies of the expansion pack will be automatically updated to the newest build without any action required on your part.

We would like to apologize to all the gamers affected by this problem.

The Witcher Team

i got the new version ths. i dowload hearts of stone at 13/10/2015 at 00h00 and yesterday after work go to my xbox and install the dlc again and see blue marques on quest dlc tks for you good work at cd p red just need hotfix for my new game+ dlc .

I've got a bug on the open sesame: witcher seasoning, the second guards will not show up no matter what I do, is there anyway around this cause I've tried reloading to previous saves and uninstalling the dlc and reinstalling again and the second load of guards to eavesdrop on are still not showing.

---------- Updated at 07:03 PM ----------

But despite that it is a great game and I appreciate your hard work, thank you

I have the exact same issue! Although I did play the quest before the patch came out and they did appear that time? It is only after this update that they no longer appear for me :/

Cant enjoy the dlc because I Cant get pass the open sesame quest because of bug. And also wolf school gear scavenger hunt isn't working. (X box one)

Ola tudo bem, estou entrando em contato porque estou jogando a nova expansão, mais estou jogando no novo jogo + no modo mais difícil, estou bastante evoluído no jogo, e comecei a jogar as novas fazes e meu personagem chegou ao nível 70, e parou de evoluir e pelo que eu saiba vocês falaram que a evolução é infinita existe algum bug nessa nova atualização que esta afetando nessa parte da programação do jogo que trava na experiencia 70, aguardo retorno gosto do muito do jogo pois não consigo prosseguir no jogo porque os adversários são superiores, Brasil Agradece pelo ótimo jogo que vocês oferece a nós games
Obrigado!

It would be amazing to have this issue fixed! I am completely stuck on the "Open Sesame!" quest and can not progress any further in the DLC. At the point where i am trying to enter the Herbalists hut and tell him the secret password, i am greeted by three redanian guards, and when i kill them nothing happens. I've tried leaving for awhile and when i return they have just respawned.
I've even had the guards be ressurrected in front of me, like a couple of zombies :)

Don't have a save before open sessame quest.. When will this get fixed.. I can't progress at all because the 2 men in the house won't appear to eavesdrop

Top Bottom