The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone - Review Summary

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone - Review Summary

Hearts of Stone - the first expansion to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is just one day away! Take look at the reviews it received from the press so far:

Playstation Poland got a preview of the expansion and there's also some new info about the next episode, Blood and Wine:

- it is being led by the CDPR Cracow's branch - it will be made almost entirely by them, with some help from the core team
- Beauclair - which is where it's taking place - will be a whole new "hub" location; Konrad Tomaszkiewicz compared it to No Man's Land
- the location will be entirely different in atmosphere from what we saw, it already exists and it's "beautiful"
- it will bring a lot of interesting themes from Sapkowski's stories that haven't been explored in the Witcher series yet

(...) some new info about the next episode, Blood and Wine:

- it is being led by the CDPR Cracow's branch - it will be made almost entirely by them, with some help from the core team
Should I have a bad feeling about this...?:thinking:

training ground

Thus the reservations expressed, I think...

Anyway, back to the HoS reviews: they seem to be very positive. From what I've played of the expansion so far, I tend to agree with them, for the most part.

I can't wait to see the TW1 references. And harder bosses. (I just hope not every boss will be Imlerith-hard :hope:)

Top Bottom