The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

+
CD Projekt RED, you continue to amaze me. The fact that you are giving one of the best ARPGs of all time the next-gen treatment, and for free shows how committed you guys are to your fans. I truly appreciate your dedication and hard work and will continue to support you guys as much as I can.

From a huge Witcher 3 fan, I THANK YOU!

Anyone know if the update for next gen is for all witcher 3 or just the goty? i have witcher 3 on xbox and got the season pass at that time... im waiting the update for a new start lol but i need to know this, i have no problem if i need the goty edition

After playing Cyberpunk and being stunned by the graphics, I'm even more hyped now for Witcher 3's next gen update

Does problems related to Cyberpunk 2077 will impact this next-gen update ? (by example delay it)

is it normal that my witcher 3 game of the year edition need to download 70+ gb storage?

Hm? :think:

The total installation size for the GOTY Edition should be about 40 GB. It's possible that something downloaded but never finished installing, maybe?

Hello everyone. I'm one of those types that between grad school, work, kids, etc, I have an enormous backlog of games and even though I bought the Witcher 3 on release day, much like countless other titles, I never got around to playing it. Thankfully, though, before I opted to dive into traversing the world with Roach, I thought about checking to see if there would be a remaster of the (now) last gen title. That all said, does anyone (maybe even CDPR staff, themselves) have any insight they can offer as to even a rough release date of the remaster? I know some of the resources that may have been tasked with the remaster may be now dealing with trying to get CP2077 more acceptable to the masses, but still wanted to ask.

does anyone (maybe even CDPR staff, themselves) have any insight they can offer as to even a rough release date of the remaster?
As I've mentioned a few times in this thread already, the estimate is sometime this year. There has been no new information, as far as I know.

We’re working on the next generation edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

Developed to take advantage of the most powerful gaming hardware, the next-gen edition of the game will feature a range of visual and technical improvements — including ray tracing and faster loading times — across the base game, both expansions, and all extra content.

The next generation edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will release as a standalone purchase for PC, Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5, as well as a free update for everyone who already owns the game on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
I REALLY hope that the main characters will be available to talk to after the story is complete.

I REALLY hope that the main characters will be available to talk to after the story is complete.
Although I know this has been a frequent request about the end-game state, as far as I know, the update will focus on graphics and performance, rather than content, so I wouldn't expect changes in this quarter.

Top Bottom