The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

+
Any update on the status of the next gen patch for the Witcher 3?
It would help a lot while waiting to get the next gen pacth for Cyberpunk 2077.

7 months passed and we finally have some news!
The kind of news CDPR got us used to!

aa5uw5q8e8q61.png

P.S. If this is already posted somewhere, forgive me.

Still no info about whether it will be an "update" from 1.32 to something else for people who already own the game, though?

Can't wait to see the enhanced version of Witcher 3, it's going to be awesome!

I'm curious about mod compability though, esp. with those LOD and texture mods. Has CDPR said anything about this? Hopefully the enhanced version will improve the LOD levels in the game, which aren't very impressive in 2021. The current LOD mods are a bit spotty here and there...

Thanks Riven-Twain, looking forward to get some more information. Witcher 3 is my all-time favourite game, and can't wait to see what changes are made. :)

Afaik the company making the enhanced version of W3, is the same that made Crysis Remastered. I know that game had some complaints at launch, but I started playing it about 3 months later, and it looks amazing.

Add SUPPORT FOR MODIFICATIONS to the versions for new consoles!

and first person view !!!

Last edited:
Is this free next gen update coming to only GOTY version ? I have main game without any extensions and season pass. When I bought this game , there is no thing as GOTY edition. Could I get free update or should I buy GOTY edition ? Is there any info about that

Is this free next gen update coming to only GOTY version ?
No, the update will be available for all versions of the game, as explained before:
This works with all versions of the game, physical and digital, standard and complete edition (aka. Game of the Year). You will receive the upgrade for the version of the game you own. If you only own the base game, without the expansions, you will receive the base game, not the complete edition. If you own the game on the physical disc, you will have to insert it to the console to play it.

Top Bottom