The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is currently the Most Awarded game of all time

+
Completely earned and totally deserved! I just hope this spurs them on to the next one because I would absolutely hate for this to be the end. At the very least, I'd love a remake of the first two. I never did play the first and the second was only par. Redo them both in Wild Hunt fashion and watch the love and money pour in. Tell me I'm wrong.

Last edited:
I was already convinced , that this series is smth truly special when I finished the Witcher 2. I expected nothing less from The Witcher 3 .

Congrats & good luck on the path CDPR ! :affection:

Last edited:
I think the process of remaking the same game again and again , is no fun to the ppl developing it.

I agree, remaking the same game again and again can get stale quick. I'm just saying it's been a while since TW1&2 and with the massive leaps forward in technology and technique they made in TW3, I don't think remaking the first two in TW3 style would be a wasted effort. I'm not saying it should be their next project, I'm just saying it should be seriously considered.

Just one thing I like to say:

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    300 KB · Views: 98
I agree, remaking the same game again and again can get stale quick. I'm just saying it's been a while since TW1&2 and with the massive leaps forward in technology and technique they made in TW3, I don't think remaking the first two in TW3 style would be a wasted effort. I'm not saying it should be their next project, I'm just saying it should be seriously considered.
I agree.. they could really do justice for both of those games now, I think devs would have fun remaking them too.. how can they make them better, more real, can they expand them, and add new monsters, and Gearlts new combat and invantory system, without going full open world??? Who knows.. but it's still a great idea!
At least the witcher 2, I bet they could remake it pretty fast!

Last edited:

I think The Witcher 2 has aged just fine, though I would not mind a re-release with some perhaps with some new content and other small tweaks (a "Definitive Edition" basically).

The Witcher 1 could definitely use a full on remake though (just as long as the masterful music is left intact).

Congrats again and again to CDPR and The Witcher Team!
But, I knew it all along! hahaha

Meanwhile, some BW-only fans are still waiting for this to risk anything outside BW's universe. This has too much appeal to them!

Attachments

• MarcimCDPR.png
    MarcimCDPR.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 89
It IS the greatest game I have ever played.

There is nothing that can beat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Some games can get closer, but not reach this epic and unique piece of art.

I can't even imagine how many people have been working on this? How many hours and ideas, how many corrections and adjustments.

The game is so perfect in many ways. I give it 9.9 out of 10.

I think there is only one game should be mentioned as a game close to Witcher 3: The Mass Effect trilogy. Skyrim or Fallout 4 doesn't get close enough, although these are great games too.

The unique thing about The Witcher 3 is the close up encounters you have with a huge amount of characters and NPC. It is the carefully orchestrated scenes and dialogues. They are so professional created. You get a feeling that these characters are real.
The atmophere is so intense at times that my mind can't get hold on it.

And when I think about all the deleted scenes and material I sometimes discover (or am sure originally had a story) I lose my breath.

You might think I am a bit wierd when I tell you that I enjoy a silent ride or walk on Ard Skellig. I often visit the field a bit north of Fayrlund just to look at the heather and admire the view.

Last edited:
It deserves every bit of recognition. I haven't enjoyed a game this much since I was a teenager. Which is particularly telling because the older you get the higher your standards become.

It makes Skyrim look like Minesweeper.

Every award is well-deserved. I've been playing the game since December now and even though I have finished the main story, I cannot stop because there's still so much to do - and I just don't want to part with it. This has never happened to me before. With other games, I was like "Wow, great game, I liked the story... now, what shall I play next?" - and the game went back on the shelf. I find it very difficult to do this with TW3 simply because I'm still not bored or tired of playing it. I'm now about 140 hours into the game and counting. Only a couple of days ago I accidentally triggered the side quest "Tower outta nowhere" - one of the funniest side quests I've ever played. I even forget I have HoS installed because there's so much left to do from the original game :) So - shower CDPR with awards. Those guys deserve every single one of them.

Well deserved! The story isn't the strongest but overall the game is still a masterpiece.

It had the best open world I have seen in a RPG game (shits all over DA:I, Skyrim, Fallout etc.) and in general, great meaningful side quests, unique atmosphere etc.

I'm looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 and will pre-order it when we get some new info.

Last edited:
CDPR, you have ton of awards on your hands, which you deserve completely, but more than that you have our eternal love and respect, for such a masterpiece and memorable series you delivered. The Witcher series have been the best video games I have ever played.

Kudos on everyone working at CDPR.

The best thing is that it doesn't feel like a game. That big world is alive and want's to kill you... and the music is great

Top Bottom