The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is currently the Most Awarded game of all time

+
Not surprising and deserved.
Even if here and there are criticism points, this game is awesome and a few levels higher compared to other games.

Last edited:
Well deserved! Btw - where can I check the number of 251 awards?

NVM found it.

Last edited:
After almost 10 years on the Path now my favourite RPG series got the attention what they deserved since day one. Congrats guys! Wait a minute, the TW1 will be 10 years old next year...and I playing it since then, every year.

Yep, this is what happens when you take your time, follow your dreams and let the artists go wild!
I always knew, and had the feeling that they were going to make video game history, can't deny it. ;)
Anything after this.. will also be nothing short of Amazing, just wow.. Thank You.. CDPR TEAM FAMILY.. for the Gift of Great Games, because the world needs them right now, more than ever, well.. we need love too.. but you guys already love making your games!! :)

Last edited:

He/she is probably just referring to the recent PR about Cyberpunk from CDPR. Just type "CDPR Cyberpunk Witcher" into Google news and you will get a whole slew of articles where Adam Badowski and other CDPR devs talk about the potential of this new franchise and how they are trying to push the envelope even further than they did in the Witcher 3. It's only natural. You see the same thing with Blood and Wine, with the devs referring to it as a "more refined" experience than the base game of Wild Hunt. The goal is to improve over time, not stagnate, but at this point everything about Cyberpunk is pure speculation.

Except for one thing, no one can beat Geralt as main protagonist!

Except of course Geralt[*]. Synthetic grey, socially alienated, widely misunderstood, nano-mutated..."loses memory" occasionally... hmmm, a deathmatch between TW3 Geralt and CP2077's hypothetical native Geralt[*] might resemble Neo vs Agent Smiths. ;)

Yep, this is what happens when you take your time, follow your dreams and let the artists go wild!
I always knew, and had the feeling that they were going to make video game history, can't deny it. ;)
Anything after this.. will also be nothing short of Amazing, just wow.. Thank You.. CDPR TEAM FAMILY.. for the Gift of Great Games, because the world needs them right now, more than ever, well.. we need love too.. but you guys already love making your games!! :)

Well said ! Congrats ye REDs !

Top Bottom