The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt IS OFFICIAL!

+
« En vérité, je vous le dis, voici venir l’ère de l’épée et de la hache, l’ère de la terrible tourmente.
Voici venir le Temps du Froid blanc et de la Lumière blanche, le Temps de la Folie et du Mépris,
Tedd Deireádh,
le Temps de la Fin.
Le monde disparaîtra sous la glace et renaîtra avec le nouveau soleil.
Il renaîtra par le Sang ancien,
Hen Ichaer,
la graine semée. La graine qui ne germera point, mais fera jaillir la flamme.
Ess’tuath esse !
Cela se passera ainsi ! Scrutez les signes ! Quels seront-ils ?
Je m’en vais vous le dire…
Tout d’abord, la terre sera noyée dans le sang Aen Seidhe, le sang des elfes… »
Aen Ithlinnespeath,
La Prophétie d’Ithlinne Aegli aep Aevenien.

French introduction.
Just Google translate for English version :)

Google translate won't cut it, I can translate it, but it would not make much sense either, since it's a fantasy prophecy. Anyway: here's the translation:

Verily I say unto you, the era of the sword and axe is nigh, the era of the wolf's blizzard.
The Time of the White Chill and the White Light is nigh, the Time of Madness and the Time of Contempt: Tedd Deireádh, the Time of End. The world will die amidst frost and be reborn with the new sun.
It will be reborn of Elder Blood, of Hen Ichaer, of the seed that has been sown. A seed which will not sprout but burst into flame.
Ess'tuath esse! Thus it shall be! Watch for the signs! What signs these shall be, I say unto you: first the earth will flow with the blood of Aen Seidhe, the Blood of Elves...
Aen Ithlinnespeath, Prophecy of Ithlinne Aegli aep Aevenien.

Maybe you guys should take the discussion to the Witcher-forums? We're all over there discussing it already! :)

We've already discussed about this. In TW forum we're constantly blabbing about CP77, so now it's time to spam the same discussion here LOL
And a lot of members of this forum come from that forum so..... kinda unavoidable ^^

CP77 is going to kill everything out there when its done. Along with this game, I can't wait for next-gen.

What if one (me) will buy both?

What if one (me) will buy both?

Of course I will get the Witcher 3 and CP77 on whatever next-gen console, most likely moving to the XBox 720 because Sony sucks when it comes to RPG's and handling them. PS3 doesn't even have Witcher 2, that is basically the reason to dump Sony's move to the next gen or hell maybe I'll even move on to the PC master race. With the PC we'll be able to make movies within Night City. Oh gawds, please give us the creation kit on consoles..... I might even get the Occulus Rift if it has THIS game.

Wow, this is awesome! I wonder, however, where did CDPR got the funds to produce two AAA games at the same time. The two witcher games sold very well, but still... if it's bigger than Skyrim, it will probably be more expensive to make than Skyrim, especially if you consider the fact The Witcher games are much more focused on details.

(Google Translator)

CDP has the money with the GOG and distribution of games and movies in Poland. But you have a point. These are ambitious projects. It is easy to fall ...

Almost everyone here are going to get (add multiple copies of) both the games so why argue about that?

And I was about to say the same thing secondchildren, CP77 there (for over a year or so!) so TW3 now here lol

will be interesting to see how cdpr will handle the open world
if it's good, it will probably turn out good in cp2077, if the open world is bad.. well..

Well... That's not much of a teaser. More like a logo splash screen. At least in the Cyberpunk 2077 video they showcased the city, technology and the general feel of the setting.

and this probably is the last witcher game as said in the press release. Makes me sad. Very bittersweet news.
That is only the title reveal, hoping for a teaser/trailer soon otherwise I'm going to break my head!

Of course I will get the Witcher 3 and CP77 on whatever next-gen console, most likely moving to the XBox 720 because Sony sucks when it comes to RPG's and handling them. PS3 doesn't even have Witcher 2, that is basically the reason to dump Sony's move to the next gen or hell maybe I'll even move on to the PC master race. With the PC we'll be able to make movies within Night City. Oh gawds, please give us the creation kit on consoles..... I might even get the Occulus Rift if it has THIS game.

SONY sucks with RPGs but has the best TPS titles imho.But who says they wont put it on PS4.Games have done that before. Mass effect didnt come to playstation till the 2nd.Metal gear didnt go to xbox until after the 4th!

Yngh

Forum veteran
The real teaser/trailer should be out this weekend.

and this probably is the last witcher game as said in the press release.
That's ok if they end the trilogy in an awesome way. They can always make standalone games in this universe in the future.

The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt is the future of modern RPGs.

Awwww yeah, I agree with you. Most RPGs now are very nice and kind.
The last really dark or mature one I played a NeiR.
It's all the shooting games, like Spec-Ops and games like it, that explore the darkness of human nature...while shooting thing.
But CDP has always been great when it comes to writing stories in a dark setting and sticking very much to the lore...

Plus, it's not like we haven't hinted at the Wild Hunt for two games already. Time to see how this shit is going down.

Top Bottom