The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

+
Greetings,

We are currently preparing to release the additional languages for the countries that are missing Russian. Please stay tuned!

Regards,
Amelia Kołat

Hallo thanks for your reply, but i wondering when will this fix be available? it will be in patch 1.7 or some dlc?
Tanks for your support in advance!!! With best regards from Estonia

Greetings,

It will be released soon
all the information about future patches and DLC you will fin on our official website.

Regards,
Amelia Kołat

Hell Yeah! It looks like language pack will be released soon

---------- Updated at 09:53 PM ----------

language pack on XONE detected. Hopefully it will be available soon on PS4 too

---------- Post merged on 18-07-2015 at 07:26 AM ----------

they added some more subtitles to the menu, the whole menu is in selected language as well, but there is no additional VO's (yet).
I have my game from german PS Store.

Hello CDPR, thank you! for a new update 1.07. In this update you only added Russian text, but what about Russian Audio my region Is isra

---------- Updated at 09:12 AM ----------

Hello CDPR, thank you! for a new update 1.07. In this update you only added Russian text, but what about Russian Audio my region Is israel. If you do something, do it to the end.

Hello CDPR, thank you! for a new update 1.07. In this update you only added Russian text, but what about Russian Audio my region Is isra

---------- Updated at 09:12 AM ----------

Hello CDPR, thank you! for a new update 1.07. In this update you only added Russian text, but what about Russian Audio my region Is israel. If you do something, do it to the end.

on the XONE, it is available already. I hope soon for PS4 too. Maybe together with alt-look for Ciri DLC

Finally! The 1.07 Update added the Hungarian, Czech and Russian languages to the PS4 digital UK version! Now, I can start playing this f*cking game! :D

Last edited:
Finally! The 1.07 Update added the Hungarian, Czech and Russian languages to the PS4 digital UK version! Now, I can start playing this f*cking game! :D

Have you only subs or the VO's as well? Because I have (german degital version) only subs :(

If it is joke why I am not laughing? They added subs but forgot about VO. Is they putting us on?

Last edited:
Thank you for forgetting us ,Portugueses.(de certeza que nós nao somos gente e o nosso dinheiro é diferente,porque para os russos vai haver legendas mas para os portugueses nao há nada)cambada de fihos da mae qque a mim nao apanhais mais o meu dinheiro.um abraço para todos os portugueses.

Thank you for forgetting us ,Portugueses.(de certeza que nós nao somos gente e o nosso dinheiro é diferente,porque para os russos vai haver legendas mas para os portugueses nao há nada)cambada de fihos da mae qque a mim nao apanhais mais o meu dinheiro.um abraço para todos os portugueses.

some language pack's are now in store (germany)

Check it out, maybe there is portugues language pack in PT Store?

Attachments

• 20150720004017.jpg
    20150720004017.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 71
Please CD Projekt Red. We just want the subtitles! We're not asking for audio, we just want to be able to play in our language. Please! Toss the subtitles, Portuguese of Brazil, for us, Portuguese!

---------- Post merged on 20-07-2015 at 12:07 AM ----------

We just we ask Brazilian Portuguese, you give us three more languages, but none of it is what we ask for.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 80
Hello everyone!
First of all, thank you CD Projekt Red for this amazing game!

Now, my complaint:
I have just registred this forum to explain that the Portuguese players from Portugal speak and read the Portuguese language.

You developed the Portuguese audio and subtitles (despiste being the brazilian portuguese, but the differences are minimal) but... YOU DIDN'T RELEASE THEM IN PORTUGAL!

So, this is a unique case! Imagine that you make a game in English but you don't release the English option in United Kingdom or USA.... You are doing this with us.
Everyone knows that brazilian portuguese is slightly different (more in the accent and way of speaking, not so much the vocabulary) but guess what?? It's PORTUGUESE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE!

O hope someone read this and understands that at this point there is a gamer community and witcher fans without their Mother tongue language option that, in fact, it actually exists!!
So, in my point of view, its a priority language pack!

Thank you for your time and sorry for the frustration.

[***]

Para aqueles que se sentem indignados com a situação, ou até mesmo traídos, pois fomos ignorados ao passo que a gente da russia foram ajudados e nós não, reclamem para este e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish subtitle

At first we wanted Turkish subtitle and you know. Please no more tortue us... i can even buy market if avaiable

Come on! I've waited years for this game! I just want to play it and could understand each piece of the game. We may be smaller in number but we are people too!
We have the same right that the people of russia etc.
Please!

---------- Updated at 09:49 PM ----------

Gostava era que tratassem todos os jogadores de igual forma. Para quem não sabe, a CD Projekt Red, nesta mais recente actualização, ela disponibilizou para as consolas três packs de legendas, porque havia jogadores que se encontravam a viver no exterior e que se queixavam que gostavam de jogar nas suas respectivas línguas. Ora bem, houve imensos jogadores portugueses que também se queixaram pois a versão americana do jogo contém português e aqui em Portugal não, e o problema é que eles nem se deram ao trabalho de responder aos nossos problemas, porque nós não passamos de um número insignificante de pessoas no mundo. Apenas gostava que nos dessem também um pack com as legendas, tal como deram as pessoas da Russia, França etc.

Dear CDPR team!

Are you going to release language packs in US PSN? I've purchased collector's edition from US (because it wasn't available in my country), and now I can't install language packs downloaded from Russian PSN into my game because DLCs are region locked. People in Russia already have their native language in-game, so why release language packs there, and not in the region 1 (Americas) where NO ONE have Russian, French and German.

A lot of people both in US and outside need to play text-heavy game like Witcher 3 in their desired language - Russian, French etc. Please think about all these gamers as well and release language packs in US PSN. Pleaaaaaase, it's almost nothing to be done from your side since the packs are already ready!

Top Bottom