The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

+
Is it true that only ONE language is included in the pre-download (on Steam in particular)? Does that mean that I have to download a huge language pack on release date if I don't want to play the game in my native lanuage. That would suck...

Probably ...not all of this subject: Portuguese and Spanish languages missing , are due to Cdprojekt.. maybe some european distributor as Namco Bandai Games was a little irresponsible. I think they did a market study with poor results....
They now have the perfect excuse, if not sold many copies in these two countries they can always say: I told you so.
So they hide their ineptitude, but probably we will never know if this rule was a good decision.
In my humble opinion, I think it's a mistake not to include these languages in audio version, both Portuguese and Spanish languages have many followers in south and nord America, but now I can look and see that the game will be distributed by another company in America: Warner.
A good choice of good distributors is always important to have people happy.

Now add in your game success a combination of poorly translated texts and especially some very small texts (tv consoles), and you have a guaranteed sales success !! (irony)..... but not for new projects, thanks.

B/R

I am Portuguese. On CD Project RED work a Portuguese (José Teixeira). Portugal is a big market, not in the size of the country, but in the amount of people who are players and buy games.

We Portuguese ask a very simple thing: the game come to Portugal with subtitles in PT-BR for The Witcher 3 on all plataforms (PS4, Xbox One and PC).

Brazil will have subtitles in PT-BR, why we Portuguese have no right to these legends? It's the closest language of Portuguese. That's why a lot of people are asking for this. Do us a favor, please.

Last edited:
CD Projekt Red, please let us, Portuguese people, put the game at least in Portuguese from Brazil, I am very disappointed because like that i can't understand and feel everything at the game, i spent my hard money at your game so please, take a while for us, Thank you

Game Retail Version Help (Z1 Latin American Release)

https://goo.gl/CB6QNg

anyone bought retail version in latin american as in the picture above i have some question to ask

1. are the bonus inside ( Example : https://goo.gl/7zvrhv and map) is in English or latin american language ?

2. The game disc itself - the picture and text is in all english or latin american included ?

Thank you.

PS. I have read the sticky topic but I just to make sure and the sticky topic itself doesn't answer the 2nd question.

https://goo.gl/CB6QNg

anyone bought retail version in latin american as in the picture above i have some question to ask

1. are the bonus inside ( Example : https://goo.gl/7zvrhv and map) is in English or latin american language ?

2. The game disc itself - the picture and text is in all english or latin american included ?

Thank you.

PS. I have read the sticky topic but I just to make sure and the sticky topic itself doesn't answer the 2nd question.

Depends were you bought the game. If you bought the game in a latin spanish speaking country, the content will be in latin spanish. If it's an english country, the content will be in english. In Brazil the content is in Portuguese

Unfortunatly i will not be able to play the witcher 3 because i dont understand english :crybaby:

So many time waiting for this...

---------- Updated at 07:46 PM ----------

And i dont have a pc... Just a ps4... So... Im done...

Unfortunatly i will not be able to play the witcher 3 because i dont understand english :crybaby:

So many time waiting for this...

---------- Updated at 07:46 PM ----------

And i dont have a pc... Just a ps4... So... Im done...

There are multiple languages.
The game is available in:
- English
- French
- German
- Polish
- Japanese
- Portuguese-Brazil
- Traditional Chinese

Where is spanish language?

For PC you should have Latin American subtitles from the installer.
There is no Spanish voice pack.

I found Polish voices and English subtitles were the most fun when playing... and I only speak English and a bit of Russian (plus smattering of French and Italian).

For PS4 and XB1 I gathered the language regions were more limiting.

Top Bottom