The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

+
"United Kingdom, Sweden, The Netherlands, Iceland, Ireland, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Portugal Text: Russian/Czech/Hungarian/English/Polish VO: English/Russian/Polish Print: English+Quickstart Swedish/Finnish/Dutch/Portuguese " I bought my PS4 copy from the UK Playstation Store, but there is no Hungarian subtitle! I'm very dissapointed... May it change in a later patch?

Hello CD Project Red. it is not fair to lower the gore in the game for the middle east PS4 version also censoring. if so the game should be renamed to THE WHIP ASS instead. i played 1 and 2 and i was waiting for this version everyday since pre-ordering, not to surprisingly finds out while playing yesterday it is censored and cuts off. are you making fun of us. i hope that you didn't release it for the middle east if the results will be so frustrating. however i have a suggestion that to add the Arabic subtitle to the USA digital version so we could order it there without censoring and gore downgrading. Thanks for upsetting us.

Last edited:
Hello CD Project Red. it is not fair to lower the gore in the game for the middle east PS4 version also censoring. if so the game should be renamed to THE WHIP ASS instead. i played 1 and 2 and i was waiting for this version everyday since pre-ordering, not to surprisingly finds out while playing yesterday it is censored and cuts off. are you making fun of us. i hope that you didn't release it for the middle east if the results will be so frustrating. however i have a suggestion that to add the Arabic subtitle to the USA digital version so we could order it there without censoring and gore downgrading. Thanks for upsetting us.

Censorship requirements are determined by the rating authorities in the countries concerned, not by CDPR.

Censorship requirements are determined by the rating authorities in the countries concerned, not by CDPR.
I know it is requirements by the authorities, that's why my suggestion was to add the Arabic subtitle to the USA digital version so we could order it there... did you read my post carefully!!

There is no Korean. Other console versions support Korean and No support for PC? How this can be happened? I wonder what's your schedule for resolving this problem. If consoles support Korean, It means you guys already have a Korean subtitle data. I want to know all stories. I hope you will fix this soon. :(

With GoG Galaxy, it seems you can't have multiple audio settings at once, it keeps downloading them again (except English).

Example, i've began with English on the pre-load. Then switched to French, a 3Gb download of new files started. I've played the tutorial to see how it fit, then i reverted to English this morning without problem, no download, only "moving files". Then i get back to French and the 3Gb download is on the way right now.
So i guess there is no audio language backup ? (or only for english)
Just a minor issue, but still can be improved.

I am so upset that I can't play this game in Russian. Stop this bs and let us download languages we want on the consoles no matter what country we live in! Why I could play metro games in Russian even killzone had that option. I am long time fan of Witcher books,series and games. Please look in to it. Thank you

Ofcourse you can. There are language packs in the gog download section of the game.

what is gog? and is this also for consoles?

---------- Updated at 02:51 PM ----------

you should thank the country you are living in for the censored version. not cdpr

As it is hard to track all the threads below, I write here.
CDPR, in this topic russian community complains about awful speed changes of speech. Please, give us feedback.

I just came here to thank the subtitles pt-br in Portugal ... and also the answers they always gave us .. thank you (and yes I'm being sarcastic ) .

Since you aren't going to make the subtitles in Portuguese, tell me one thing: If I order the game of America, how does the dlc's? I can play them normally or do I have to create an account on psn American?

Top Bottom