The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

+
Fixing this just shows they care for the consumer. Like they say they care. It takes no effort at all fixing it. Dont say 100m ps4 sold kn Portugal its not much. Its half less than Germany and their population is much bigger so. Games always sold good here but always better on playstation and cmon it really takes no effort just putting the file in the day1 patch

If you could add the portuguese language on the european version of the game, as you did on the american version, that would be great.

Just to let you know, there's a little country in europe called Portugal, whose people speak portuguese, just like in Brasil.

People that are willing to buy the game, like me, but that want to see their mother language in it.

I'm not even asking for the voices/dialogues. I just want the subtitles and menus in Portuguese.

Last edited:
Please CD Projektred you have to listen to us, you can just ignore our country, i have me pre-order for the game about 4 months ago and now i´m a little
bit undecided to buy it... give us some credit for it, i really love your work

PORTUGAL WANT SUBTITLES PT-PT or if you can not pt-pt maybe PT-BR (just subtitles ofcorse)

The Brazilian localization was done on the initiative and support of a talented and dedicated fan committee in Brazil. Other fan committes were responsible for the Korean localization of TW2 and extensive improvements to the Chinese localization of TW2.

The answer is pretty clear. If you want a localization for your language, you need to step up and make it so; complaining that CDPR is unfair or ignoring you will get you only a grievance you can hold, not a game you can play in your language.

But Brazil and Portugal speak the same language , what the reason or subtitles not go out in Portugal , even if it is done in Brazil ... but now get Russian subtitles makes more sense ... I still think it's a lack of will yours. .

Portuguese comunity is asking you to sell the brazilian version in portugal. Not to invest time and resources on a new version of the game.

Im sure that it couldn't be more simple!

José Teixeira is portuguese, right? Can he come to aid his fellow countrymen? I mean, it's the same language! C'mon CDPR!

Last edited:
Please CD Project !!!!
Portugal want subtitles pt-pt or if you can not pt-pt maybe PT-BR ( just subtitles)
shows that are different from others, please !!!!

The Brazilian localization was done on the initiative and support of a talented and dedicated fan committee in Brazil. Other fan committes were responsible for the Korean localization of TW2 and extensive improvements to the Chinese localization of TW2.

The answer is pretty clear. If you want a localization for your language, you need to step up and make it so; complaining that CDPR is unfair or ignoring you will get you only a grievance you can hold, not a game you can play in your language.

Dear Mr. GuyNwah,

I believe you missed the point - CDP already has a Portuguese version, but is not making it available on consoles in Portugal. It just doesn't feel right.

And please, don't be "bossy" or "arrogant" towards us who would like to have the "already available" Portuguese version. I believe we have the right to express ourselves.

Regards.

Please CDPR I know you listen to your fans, so please put the Portuguese language in The Witcher 3, at least the PT-BR subtittles. make an DLC wtvr PLEASE

I get this issue means a great deal to many people. But spamming the thread won't help much, I'm afraid.

If you've posted already and have nothing new to add, then please refrain from posting. It just clutters up the thread.

Thank you

Portuguese Subtitles

Hello CD Projekt Red, im a huge fan of your series please give us atleast the PT-BR sutitles.
Why give a portuguese version for America and not for Europe?
Please, give us atleast the Portuguese(Brazilian version) subtitles

Thank you

It seems this company is not that consumer friendly as they say i was expecting better comprehension from the mods atleast helping us. Companies are all the same and i was thinking CD was unique oh well

Need to be so unnice? Aiming frustration against people who are not responsable of this big lack won't help in any way

Sorry if i sounded mean. Just saying mods could help because we dont know where to go. You guys are the only ones we can turn to.

I see there's a fair deal of new people coming in to share their concerns. With that in mind I'd like to remind you that ad-hominem attacks are not tolerated on these boards. Users are required to post in a concise and friendly manner, refusing to do so will get you moderated. Do not try to spam or derail the thread, either.

Some posts have been deleted.

Sorry if i sounded mean. Just saying mods could help because we dont know where to go. You guys are the only ones we can turn to.

What about PM or/and mail CDPR support? I don't know but to me it seems a unwished mistake of someone of CDPR' logistic team. Why don't you ask for further information to them, CDPR?

I doubt they won't give you an answer.

forgot this one to m8...... the last sentence its not proper from a moderator

Top Bottom