The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

+
BTW it's not the game of Moderators. It's the game of CDPR. Don't be confused with that :)

I believe we're straying severely off-topic here. If you have issues with moderator actions please contact @TheEvilChris.

Further off-topic posts will be moderated.

Why don't(didn't) you lock this thread if there's no way anyone will get answer?
We can understand you cannot provide all the answers, but don't expect no reaction when you don't provide us with anything specific.
This doesn't make sense.
Issue a statement and direct us to the right CDPR support channels.

Thank you.

HI!
If you could add the portuguese language on the european version of the game, as you did on the american version, that would be great...thanks

Hi there, please put the portuguese subtitles in the European version of The Witcher 3. Or at least in the Portuguese version or by a patch. We have examples of another's companies to do that. Like Ubisoft and Rockstar. We all appreciate that.

Good morning, I live in Portugal, and for me and I think for all Portuguese would be easier if subtitles were in Portuguese, so I ask and as they are available in USA / Canada including in the European version of the game.
It should not be that hard to do, since they are available.

thank you very much

@Marcin Momot, any news or insight regarding this issue? I think what the majority of the portuguese players are asking is for the PT-BR language pack to be incluided on the consoles (as on PC we will be able to download it, no?), not the creation of an entire new PT-PT translation. We share a common language, with some differences here and there, but we can understand each other perfectly.

@Marcin Momot, any news or insight regarding this issue? I think what the majority of the portuguese players are asking is for the PT-BR language pack to be incluided on the consoles (as on PC we will be able to download it, no?), not the creation of an entire new PT-PT translation. We share a common language, with some differences here and there, but we can understand each other perfectly.

Yes, that's it! I only want the PT-BR on the consoles. I undersand english fluently, but I don't understand many things in english.

Okay. I'll give one of the many possible explanations. Whoever is distributing/publishing the game in Brazil might have been responsible for creating the Portuguese content and whoever is publishing/distributing it in Portugal might have chosen to forgo the responsibility of creating it. We don't know the deal CDPR made with whoever created that content in Brazil, whether they can use it with all versions of the game in all regions or just in PC digital and retail copies in that region. It's might be as simple as them releasing a patch with what you guys want but most probably there would be a hundred time consuming hoops they might have to jump through to get it done. Ofcourse this is all speculation :)

From first post in thread:

United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon
Text: English/Arabic
VO: English
Print: English/Arabic

But dose it include in digital copys OR only in physics copies
because people confuse they dont know if they buy it digital or physic
:(

Top Bottom