---------- Updated at 04:03 PM ----------

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 44
Still no brazilian-portuguese subtitles for Portugal?

And yet, you added that language for countries like Canada and Argentina.

Countries that don't speak Portuguese., let alone brazilian-portuguese.

Where is the point of this?

That's a lack of respect towards the portuguese comunity in PORTUGAL.

I see a lot of people walking away from the game because of this.

Is it so hard to release a patch with text/subtitles for our country?

Is that too much to ask?

We all know the answer.

Still no brazilian-portuguese subtitles for Portugal?

And yet, you added that language for countries like Canada and Argentina.

Countries that don't speak Portuguese., let alone brazilian-portuguese.

Where is the point of this?

That's a lack of respect towards the portuguese comunity in PORTUGAL.

I see a lot of people walking away from the game because of this.

Is it so hard to release a patch with text/subtitles for our country?

Is that too much to ask?

We all know the answer.

Same goes to Russian language. You think there is a point in.... UK, Sweden - Russian.....Spain, Germany, French - No Russian....Greece, Belgium, Romania - Russian........and even better. In Spanish version, titles are in Russian language but not game. Im not a Russian but I want to play it on Russian language. I had no problem before, I can choice any language in games I bought from EU store

Last edited:
still no one answered, but that forum radius is this that those responsible not answer.a update that will leave already have subtitles in Portuguese?I need your answer with urgency .um hug for everyone expecting the same .

thank you

In addition, the thing is that after Marcin Momot 's post, this topic stopped being in the "sticky" state anymore (please, let me know if I was wrong, but I'm pretty sure that I've seen it sticky on the first page of the forum). Thus means that someone is trying to make a problem to "disappear" and also possibly punish the people posting here for flood, because there is no any update from the CDPR so far. I really don't wish to be pessimistic, but it hardly looks as an end-user (gamers) friendly studio's style, but nevertheless I'm still hoping for them at least acknowledging the problem.
There is also one thing need to be separately mentioned. There are people who are waiting for the language pack which has not been announced "officially" in the first thread, for example, Portuguese speakers who bought the game in Portugal (although the Brazilian users can enjoy the Portuguese translation - well, at least theoretically :) ), and of course they feel being treated unfairly, but the marketing reasons (what else if not that?!) are often pretty hard to explain.
Also there are people who expected the language packs which were announced for the region they bought/pre-ordered the game, but once they downloaded it, they saw that the available languages set is completely different from what has been promised. In my case, I expected the Russian language and I ordered the game from Finland. But the only thing on Russian I have seen so far, was the game cover screen (the first picture I see after launching). As I've mentioned before, contacting the PSN store wouldn't help, and most probably we will never know who "sabotaged" the distributives. Although, the problem with the missing languages is only actual for PlayStation store; PC and Xbox users don't have it.
You know, the most frustrating thing is the ignoring. It is not a problem to wait or even stop waiting and consider to play on PC, but at the moment it feels like the CDPR and/or PSN store are trolling the people who actually paid lot of money for the game.

I've Xbox one and I have no russian language. I agree ) CDPR just doesn't give a shit about our problems with their game and their promises.

Thats true! Its not in sticky anymore but I remember for 100% that it was.. CDPR want to shut up us like this.. Now we all see how not professional they are... Lets not stop this post untill they fix it...

I had to register here as well and to support you guys.

I downloaded the game from the UK PSN Store, payed around 70 pounds with the expansion pack (shit loads of money for a game!). I was after for a Russian localisation as it was proposed in this thread. And I was cheated as well: NO RUSSIAN LANGUAGE IN THE UK PSN STORE.

Let's keep this thread in the top and hope the developers will hear us and resolve the issue.

People, do me a favor, please! Create accounts on Twitter and send messages to the creators! That's how they responded me!

My Twitter is @TrollLoop
All together, we'll make it!

Ok guys i have one question: If i buy the BOX version of the game in Poland,
The BOX version have all languages that were said. Or it's only for Digital version from PSN?

Poland
Text: Russian/Czech/Hungarian/English/Polish
VO: English/Russian/Polish
Print: Polish

For me interest is Russian text Polish VO or Russian VO Polish text.

I have an idea for you CDPR that will profit you more and am sure players will accept it gladly, the idea is to release a packs for each language in PSN store for certain amount of money so anyone who don't find his language in game can download it for let us say 3 $ to 5 $. this will give you more money and will make you celebrate more than usual and will make us happy that we can download our languages packs. Think about it and hurry up with it.

no asnwers yet ? :wallbash::dizzy:

---------- Updated at 11:50 AM ----------

and why you guys dont answer?

we all here want to know why you cannot put online a pach with subs in all languages for consoles?

Why? reasons please not silence

They are aware of problem, and they are working on it. They should release some kind of patch today, I hope its what we want

I wrote this, I really was the answer by mail.

The information I passed to you about the language I received from our official website. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/35388-The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-Language-availability

Also our dev team is aware of it, that sometimes specific copies of the game are missign language they should have and they work on the fix,

You can try to change your console to English and see what will happen.

Regards,
Amelia Kołat

Hey guys, need you to do a favor. Who has the game, can you tell me, if you change the region where we live, for example for Brazil, we can also change the subtitles?

Hey guys, need you to do a favor. Who has the game, can you tell me, if you change the region where we live, for example for Brazil, we can also change the subtitles?

Não vale a pena fazeres isso, pois as legendas não se encontram no interior do cd vendido cá,nem nos arquivos de download do jogo na psn Portugal....só funcionaria se fosse uma copia comprada na america do sul ou norte, ou baixada na psn de algum desses países.

About moderators solve this problem of languages ​​, they were only talking about the Russian language .. for having many copies it with this error .. already on the subtitles pt - br, it is not known anything .. just think wrong this topic leaving the first page .. just proves that want to silence us, but it 'll depend on me every day leave a message here for this topic never goes out of the first pages .

The CD Projekt should observe more the work of the Rockstar , and learn from them .. so much for listening over your customers , how to learn to make games , because besides being full of bugs the fps drops are frightening and ruin the flow game ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom