The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

+
Hello folks

I have seen people asking questions about which languages come with which versions of the game. Usually because they are interested in ordering a copy from a "foreign" (a country outside where they live) country or they live in a 'foreign" (a country they are not from) country and want to get a copy with their native language. I have created a listing of which countries carry which languages. You can see it below. These apply to all platforms PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. There is no difference between platforms when it comes to language. If any countries are missing, please let us know and we will try to get the info on the missing countries.

PC users on GOG and Steam will be able to download additional language packs if they choose. This list indicated the languages that come included with copies.

Text means on screen print & subtitles. VO mean the audio language spoken in the game. Print means the language in printed materials like instructions.

France, Monaco, Belgium
Text: English/French/Italian/German/Spanish/Polish
VO: English/French/German/Polish
Print: French

As far as VO is concerned, there's only choice between english and french in the french version.
Unless you changed this since release.

I think the list they got is for Disc versions of the game, becuse in that list Spain should not have Russian, but mine is Spanish store bought game and titles are in Russian, like your UK or Israel versions. So I think they put list for Box versions, the Digitals are different, Europe store versions should all have Russian like other 95% EU store games out there. Its only logical explentation

I'm still waiting for an answer about whether put subtitles on pt br to portugal...
I have to go into rage mode, with these moderators.

Não vale a pena fazeres isso, pois as legendas não se encontram no interior do cd vendido cá,nem nos arquivos de download do jogo na psn Portugal....só funcionaria se fosse uma copia comprada na america do sul ou norte, ou baixada na psn de algum desses países.

About moderators solve this problem of languages ​​, they were only talking about the Russian language .. for having many copies it with this error .. already on the subtitles pt - br, it is not known anything .. just think wrong this topic leaving the first page .. just proves that want to silence us, but it 'll depend on me every day leave a message here for this topic never goes out of the first pages .

The CD Projekt should observe more the work of the Rockstar , and learn from them .. so much for listening over your customers , how to learn to make games , because besides being full of bugs the fps drops are frightening and ruin the flow game ...

But you have the game on ps4? Have you ever tried change?Is that I have a friend who bought a game in Spain and when the played in Portugal, automatically changed the captions to Portuguese and.

But you have the game on ps4? Have you ever tried change?Is that I have a friend who bought a game in Spain and when the played in Portugal, automatically changed the captions to Portuguese and.

Sim eu tenho a ps4, e eu na minha consola já pus em br e continuo sem a tradução, além que neste jogo não é preciso fazer isso, pois permite alterar a linguagem tanto da fala como da legenda, no menu de opções..o problema esta na falta dos arquivos de tradução pt-br que não vêm no jogo, daí a gente estar a tentar ver se a CD ProjeKT Red os disponibilizarão para download.

porra ,mas aqui ninguem dá respostas....ou colocam as legendas em pt-br ou nao colocam será assim tao dificil responder?

Sim eu tenho a ps4, e eu na minha consola já pus em br e continuo sem a tradução, além que neste jogo não é preciso fazer isso, pois permite alterar a linguagem tanto da fala como da legenda, no menu de opções..o problema esta na falta dos arquivos de tradução pt-br que não vêm no jogo, daí a gente estar a tentar ver se a CD ProjeKT Red os disponibilizarão para download.

Sim, eu sei disso, em relação ao facto de poderes mudar os idiomas no próprio jogo. Mas é que veio aqui uma pessoa no fórum dizer que a cd projekt red ou algo assim, lhe tinha dito para mudar a região da consola e voltar a instalar o jogo, e que resultou... Isto na xbox... Nao sei se era verdade mas fiquei com uma réstia de esperança... Sendo assim, acho que não vamos a lado nenhum... Eles deixaram-me de responder no Twitter e tal... Estão simplesmente à espera que isto passe... Uma infeliz situação ...
Eu acho que nao custava nada meterem o raio das legendas mas okay... Eles lá sabem...

---------- Updated at 10:25 PM ----------

Oh! Agora abusaram!! olhem só o que eu acabei de ver!!

http://www.eurogamer.pt/articles/2015-05-26-the-witcher-3-novo-trailer-celebra-a-diversidade-de-idiomas-do-jogo

por amor de deus! Ainda gozam conosco!!

Saved Game - Different Regions

Hey,

So basically I have the Middle-Eastern version of the game because I bought it in Saudi Arabia. That version of the game is censored and has less gore.

When I go back to Canada I am planning on buying the uncensored version.

My question is, would my saved game with this version of the game be the same? I really don't want to repeat all my progress but I want to play it the way it is meant to played. (gore and nudity).

please help I'm not sure about this issue

Sim, eu sei disso, em relação ao facto de poderes mudar os idiomas no próprio jogo. Mas é que veio aqui uma pessoa no fórum dizer que a cd projekt red ou algo assim, lhe tinha dito para mudar a região da consola e voltar a instalar o jogo, e que resultou... Isto na xbox... Nao sei se era verdade mas fiquei com uma réstia de esperança... Sendo assim, acho que não vamos a lado nenhum... Eles deixaram-me de responder no Twitter e tal... Estão simplesmente à espera que isto passe... Uma infeliz situação ...
Eu acho que nao custava nada meterem o raio das legendas mas okay... Eles lá sabem...

---------- Updated at 10:25 PM ----------

Oh! Agora abusaram!! olhem só o que eu acabei de ver!!

http://www.eurogamer.pt/articles/20...iler-celebra-a-diversidade-de-idiomas-do-jogo

por amor de deus! Ainda gozam conosco!!

Na xbox acho que isso resulta porque por exemplo.. tens uma conta na psn Portugal, e queres mudar para a psn USA, vais ter que criar outra conta nessa região...já na xbox é só mudar a localização, que muda a loja também, logo começas o download do jogo na região de Portugal e assim que o download começa é mudar para USA, pelo menos foi o que li a pouco tempo..

Now seriously Cd Projekt red , then you guys are going to create a video all filled with pride, that your game is in 15 languages ​​, and not an answer give us about the subtitle introduction in pt-br in Portugal was .. should be ashamed in the face , it is that this is the only post that I do not see you guys answer ... well here 2 or 3 months when the game is already more soon forgotten remember to listen to your customers to see if they buy your dlc's ... yet I wonder what it is that the moderators of this forum serve ...

Hey there :) i did try the save from middle east on a different region version, to be exact the USA one, but unfortunately it doesn't work. The reason for the garbage we bought from middle east doesn't work because it is not the same Witcher 3 game everyone plays in this globe the ME version cheated one and it full of bugs. i wish CDPR add the Arabic subtitles into the USA version or any other region that don't censor the game if they care of us or just refer to my suggestion earlier
I have an idea for you CDPR that will profit you more and am sure players will accept it gladly, the idea is to release a packs for each language in PSN store for certain amount of money so anyone who don't find his language in game can download it for let us say 3 $ to 5 $. this will give you more money and will make you celebrate more than usual and will make us happy that we can download our languages packs. Think about it and hurry up with it.
come on !! you cheated us with a censored expensive kids play game !! just do what is right and fix your garbage mistake.

Top Bottom