The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

+
Originally Posted by Marcin Momot
The console patch is on its way and it should't be long before it goes LIVE. In the meantime please check the full list of changes and fixes it will introduce.

- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest 'Get Junior'
- Geralt's clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest 'Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear'
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest 'Lord of Undvik'
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI

At the same time we are working on another, pretty big update which will bring a large number of amendments to the game. This patch should follow shortly after 1.05.

Maybe the next patch/update will include it? The Most Wanted option for consoles...? I hope so
I really hope so .because I am waiting to be able to play this great game.

In my opinion, if they fix something, it will be the Russian subtitles. We, the Portuguese, not worth anything to the gamer market.

In my opinion, if they fix something, it will be the Russian subtitles. We, the Portuguese, not worth anything to the gamer market.

Do not give up. I mean that there is no portuguese VO are in Portugal, although a portuguese VO's basically exist is worse than with the missing russian VO in EU-Version of the game. THAT must be really fixed, "no ifs or buts" I just hope CDPR bring the laguage pack soon for all of us

Já somos 2. Mas se isto assim continuar vou mesmo ter que o vender. Estava com imensas esperanças que saísse neste novo patch, mas nada.

---------- Updated at 09:11 PM ----------

CPR Why dont you try to make Turkish subtitle to this game i dont understand ? Why so insist ? There are already Turkish subtitles the witcher 1 and 2 . I bought the game but we didnt understand anything. Im very upset. We sended a lot of feedback about it already.

it wasn't hard. it was about us

Last edited:
Chinese Subtitles

I just want to suggest to add Chinese Simplified to the subtitle section because Chinese Traditional in the game is very hard for people who reads Simplified which is also way more common. Plus people who normally read Traditional characters can understand Simplified easier than vice versa.

new patch 1.07 was announced, but nothing about language pack in the notes

Top Bottom