The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

+
já somos dois amigo,mas começo a perder a esperança e a vontade de o jogar.

3 na verdade...

---------- Updated at 10:35 PM ----------

A CD Projekt não é a única com culpa aqui, também temos que culpar a sony e xbox por nos limitarem aos serviços e extras das suas lojas online..ou seja estamos limitados aquilo que eles querem..algo que não acontece no pc, pois ai se existe tradução, o pessoal tem sempre acesso a ela...agora no caso da playstation store, estou dependente daquilo que eles lá queiram pôr...
Agora sobre Portugal, o problema é que o jogo venha ou não com tradução, o pessoal sempre compra sem reclamar..por isso nesta actual geração estamos a colher o que andamos a semear..infelizmente

Já sobre o The Witcher 3, pessoalmente acho que não vale a pena perderem tempo a implorar a estes inúteis pela tradução..pois mais um mês e o jogo cai no esquecimento, e ai eles podem lançar a tradução, como forma de motivar o pessoal a comprar o jogo..mas até lá é perda de tempo pois eles estão, como se costuma dizer "Com o rei na barriga".

Eu não cheguei a comprar o jogo, mas tenho que concordar contigo... A cena é que ninguém estava a espera porque temos como exemplo o GTA 5 em que não temos as legendas em PT-PT mas pelo menos temos acesso as legendas PT-BR.
é ridículo estes senhores se auto-intitularem de uma empresa amiga dos gamers quando depois mandam trailers a gabarem-se de terem muitas liguas disponíveis para o jogos, mas estas depois estão bloqueadas por região e depois qando decidem ajudar, ajudam só os que lhes dão dinheiro.

I've noticed that German, French and Russian language packs are available on German PS Store. Any chance of a Japanese one coming? I sure hope so...

I have bad news

---------- Updated at 03:04 PM ----------

"Greetings,

I'm sorry for the waiting time. I spoke with the dev team and it seems we are not gonna release the Portuguese language afterall to the Europe.

However, if we change our plans we will let our fans know on official channels like thewitcher.com/news

Regards,
Amelia Kołat"

but they can not put a update with translations of Portuguese in Brazil? it already exists ... I believe they have the saved file with translations of Portuguese in Brazil ...

---------- Updated at 05:16 PM ----------

make DLCs and can not put a lousy update with translations of Portuguese in Brazil for us Europeans, translations that already exist even in the American version ... if they know that there is more Portuguese to play the game should have immediately placed in Europe also ... were the Portuguese from Portugal who discovered Brazil and not the other way around ... the best player in the world football is Portuguese.

Never learn that CD Projkt Red only think about profit ... it is easier for them to launch in Europe , the translation package in Japanese , which in Portuguese....profit always comes first

I asked support team if they can just speak dev team and ask if there is any possibility to release language packs to US. And immediately got into the ignore list.

And here's genius reply from WB Games support:
Greetings Arbak,

Unfortunately, if you are in need of the Russian Language pack you must purchase the game via the Russian PSN.

So I'm supposed to pay another $60 (aside from $150 I paid for collector's edition) just because they don't want to release already ready packs to US.

It's sad to say, but I'm disappointed in CDPR. I mean their games are awesome, but this behaviour doesn't add up to their good reputation. It's starting to be like big corporations like EA that don't care at all about gamers. And the request was as simple as to press a button and release language packs to US PSN.

It's sad and unfortunate to see your favourite studio behaving like this.

you know what already or I will care more about this company that does not value ... the metal gear is right there coming and that yes comes with translation in Portuguese ... cd projekt red continue so earn a lot

you know what already or I will care more about this company that does not value ... the metal gear is right there coming and that yes comes with translation in Portuguese ... cd projekt red continue so earn a lot

o novo metal gear vem em portugues de portugal? sabes se a versao que sai na suíça também estara em portugues?

in Switzerland, Russian was added. This way I can connect my favorite game with learning a language, Thanks!

---------- Updated at 09:11 PM ----------

CPR Why dont you try to make Turkish subtitle to this game i dont understand ? Why so insist ? There are already Turkish subtitles the witcher 1 and 2 . I bought the game but we didnt understand anything. Im very upset. We sended a lot of feedback about it already.

it wasn't hard. it was about us

+1

o problema é que tem que se pagar com cartao de credito,por isso para mim está fora de questao.:(

é que nem pensem que vou pagar mais e dar-me a tanto trabalho só porque os donos da CD Projekt Red não liga puto aos seus fãs de Portugal.

VAMOS TODOS MANDAR UM EMAIL NOVAMENTE PARA A AMELIA KOLAT ..

Vamos encher o email de spam, até que se lembrem de Portugal. Se formos todos juntos, eles depressa disponibilizam as traduções, estou cansado de esperar.

Aqui fica o email: [***]

---------- Updated at 11:02 AM ----------

ai têm mais uma resposta da Amelia:

Greetings,

I'm afraid we are currently not planning to release additional language packs in other regions. However, if we change our plans we will let our fans know on official channels like thewitcher.com/news

Regards,
Amelia Kołat

Foi a última vez que gastei dinheiro nesta empresa, andou a enganar-me desde o lançamento do jogo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom