The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

+
Hello, (sorry for my English),
why is the version sold in Europe can not have subtitles in Portuguese?
Na améria existe a versão com legendas em pt_br, why not put these same subtitles available in portugal?

In my opinion this is contempt for the players and consumers of your products in portugal.
I hope that in the future they will have more attention for the Portuguese.

I'm sorry for my outburst, and excluded as described above, I hope they continue to provide good games with good stories without microtransactions or online modes without fun.

morfil345;n9868691 said:
Hello, (sorry for my English),
why is the version sold in Europe can not have subtitles in Portuguese?
Na améria existe a versão com legendas em pt_br, why not put these same subtitles available in portugal?

In my opinion this is contempt for the players and consumers of your products in portugal.
I hope that in the future they will have more attention for the Portuguese.

I'm sorry for my outburst, and excluded as described above, I hope they continue to provide good games with good stories without microtransactions or online modes without fun.

Where did you buy your copy?

I just checked my GOG version of the game and it does have subtitles in PT_BR available for selection.

Or you are asking for a strictly Portugese version, not Brazilian Portugese? (sorry but I don't know how much different those versions would be).

Hello CDProjektred,

Sorry to be bothering, I would like to ask if they could make Portuguese-Brazilian subtitles available in Portugal. I only asked for subtitles

Best regards

Sorry to be bothering, I would like to ask if they could make Portuguese-Brazilian subtitles available in Portugal. I only asked for subtitles
These subtitles should be available, if you have the digital version, such as on GOG, where you can switch between languages in Galaxy's configuration settings for the game.

These subtitles should be available, if you have the digital version, such as on GOG, where you can switch between languages in Galaxy's configuration settings for the game.

Since I thank you for the answer

In my case I bought the game for a ps4, in a physical store, in Portugal. I already searched the playstore for some patch with the respective subtitles and I did not find anything

Hi. I bought the game on Portugal Playstation store too. Is there any plan too put the Brazilian language pack in the game?, it already exists so why is it not in the store? My wife watched the Netflix show and she fell in love with the world, but her English skills are lacking... I just wanted subtitles so she could understand what's happening.

Hi, I am from Israel and have Xbox version of Witcher 3. I want to play with Russian text/VO.
Russian is listed here in the post as an option but in Xbox store, I only have access to English version of Witcher3, and to optional Polish and French text/VO packs in my region.

Is there any chance it can be corrected so that Russian can be enabled to download in Israel's Xbox One Store as stated in the post?

Hello.
I just bought The Witcher 3 from the portuguese PS Store to find out that the game has no portuguese subbtiltes while the american version has portuguese subbtitles and audio!

I wish you could make available the pt-br language pack to this version but I am not expecting that.

Just a note:
Portuguese from Brazil is not that different from our Portuguese in Portugal. We accept that, when pt-pt is not possible, off course.
Next time, try to sell the game with a portuguese version in it, in portugal.

Thanks.

I hope that at CyberPunk 2077, things will be different and the portuguese players (Portugal) will indeed receive a brazilian pack on their ps4... for the european version of the game.

Is this list still actual for playstation 5?

There's no PS5 version yet. So you'd be playing the PS4 version on PS5 (no idea how well that works...). That's why the available languages per region would still be the same. We don't know yet when the PS5 upgrade will be released - might still take a while. But I doubt a lot will change for languages in this version of the game.

There's no PS5 version yet. So you'd be playing the PS4 version on PS5 (no idea how well that works...). That's why the available languages per region would still be the same. We don't know yet when the PS5 upgrade will be released - might still take a while. But I doubt a lot will change for languages in this version of the game.

I know. But games are region free on ps5, so I thought about this.
Maybe this is thing to change too.

I know. But games are region free on ps5, so I thought about this.
Maybe this is thing to change too.

We'll see, but so far it's not a PS5 game yet - so even if there is no language restriction for ps5 games, you'd likely have to wait a few more months for the PS5 version of the game to find out.

Top Bottom