The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - new gameplay footage with LIVE developer commentary and Q&A on GOG.com Twitch channel!

+
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - new gameplay footage with LIVE developer commentary and Q&A on GOG.com Twitch channel!

Together with our friends from GOG.com we would like to invite everyone for a live session at Twitch.tv/GOGcom, with 15 minutes of gameplay highlights from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and live developer commentary accompanied by a QA session.

Damien Monnier - Senior Gameplay Designer, and Miles Tost - Level Desinger, will respond to live comments coming in via Twitch chat, as well as select questions from the GOG.com community forums. If you have some questions you’d like answered head on over to GOG.com and ask away!

The live stream will be hosted on Monday Jan 26 7:00 PM GMT / 2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST at Twitch.tv/GOGcom.

To pre-order The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on GOG.com with tons of bonus content simply go here.

Is this that little tease you promised us for today Marcin? If yes, thank you , this is great way to engage with community!

Well, if it's going to be on GoG too, it would be cool to see the game being played with M+K, but yeah, I doubt it.. anyway, really looking forward to it

Fuck, there's a lot more happening next week than anticipated.

Although Twitch questions? I'm hotly anticipating more 2 year old questions. Oh well, I'll be very happy just getting more Gameplay, and if just SOMEONE asks about the damn Alchemy System.

All-new gameplay footage with developer commentary + Q&A session on Twitch.tv/GOGcom!

There will be a new gameplay on monday!!!! Live on Twitch :D

"This coming Monday, GOG.com and CD PROJEKT RED invite you to a special live streamed event at the GOG.com Twitch channel!
We'll be showcasing 15 minutes of never-before-seen The Witcher: Wild Hunt gameplay highlights, while Damien Monnier - Senior Gameplay Designer, and Miles Tost - Level Designer, will be coming in live from the studio to provide developer commentary for the new footage. They'll be offering their insight, and an exclusive peek at the development process behind closed curtains at CD PROJEKT RED.
Once the gameplay commentary is finished, we will hold a live Q&A session on the air. Damien Monnier and Miles Tost will take the time to respond to live comments coming in via Twitch chat, as well as to select questions from the GOG.com community forums! It's a rare opportunity to ask about all the saucy details of The Witcher: Wild Hunt development.
If you have any questions for the folks at CD PROJEKT RED, you can submit them right here in this thread. You have until Sunday, Jan 25 at 7:00 PM GMT to submit your questions, when we'll be selecting the most interesting ones to throw at the devs during the live chat.
The live stream will begin on Monday Jan 26 7:00 PM GMT / 2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST (you will find a countdown clock below) at Twitch.tv/GOGcom. Follow our channel for an e-mail alert when we go live. We'll see you there!"

www.gog.com/news/the_witcher_wild_hunt_special_on_twitch

www.gog.com/forum/general/the_witcher_wild_hunt_special_on_twitch_34dae/page1 - question tread

Yes! 7pm GMT. Thank god a talented studio like Cd project red is located in europe for a change. Most of the gaming industry is in the usa and i have to stay up all night for events like this. I hope we will see more amazing studios from europe and other countries in the future.

Last edited:
I hate to be complaining, but I really don't understand the people who ask spoiler questions like; will this happen, will we see this character, this place...

Why would you want to spoil the surprise?..

Top Bottom