The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - new gameplay footage with LIVE developer commentary and Q&A on GOG.com Twitch channel!

+
Part of me wants to watch this footage but the other part says; "you've seen enough already, don't spoil the game any more before it launches."

I think I'll pass. Or at least try. The temptation to watch is strong. Maybe too strong..

I couldn't describe better myself what I'm feeling these days.... I think I will just stick to the video teaser released just now. Or maybe I will just peak at the combat on Monday... maybe... Fuck.

Attachments

• ghj2a.jpg
    ghj2a.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 58
Guess i`ll have to watch it via rerun . Work takes precedence and it`s too early in the year for a vacation day . Either way though i`ll definitely keep an eye out for this when it becomes available . :p

Ok so I read the text from the first post again, from Marcin. And it says 15 minutes of gameplay highlights and live dev commentary with a Q&A session.
So do we get the live commentary besides the highlights gameplay or is that one thing?

Which basically means either 15 minutes of gameplay and commentary or 15 minutes of highlights and then new gameplay with a live dev commentary.
I'm asking to get clarification because me and maybe other people might get their hopes up for gameplay and it just might be snippets of different things. I would love to actually have 15 minutes of gameplay but would also be ok with highlights.

Also considering what a other game of TW3 genre and size has done (DA:I), before launch, I think it might be a good idea to have a livestream now and then. Of course of some minor quests without spoiling the main story and showing the different systems of TW3 in depth.

Last edited:
Ok so I read the text from the first post again, from Marcin. And it says 15 minutes of gameplay highlights and live dev commentary with a Q&A session.
So do we get the live commentary besides the highlights gameplay or is that one thing?

Which basically means either 15 minutes of gameplay and commentary or 15 minutes of highlights and then new gameplay with a live dev commentary.
I'm asking to get clarification because me and maybe other people might get their hopes up for gameplay and it just might be snippets of different things. I would love to actually have 15 minutes of gameplay but would also be ok with highlights.

Also considering what a other game of TW3 genre and size has done (DA:I), before launch, I think it might be a good idea to have a livestream now and then. Of course of some minor quests without spoiling the main story and showing the different systems of TW3 in depth.

The post on GOG is more clear on the matter:

We'll be showcasing 15 minutes of completely fresh The Witcher: Wild Hunt gameplay highlights, while Damien Monnier - Senior Gameplay Designer, and Miles Tost - Level Designer, will be coming in live from the studio to provide developer commentary for the new footage. They'll be offering their insight, and an exclusive peek at the development process behind closed curtains at CD PROJEKT RED.

Once the gameplay commentary is finished, we will hold a live Q&A session on the air. Damien Monnier and Miles Tost will take the time to respond to live comments coming in via Twitch chat, as well as to select questions from the GOG.com community forums! It's a rare opportunity to ask about all the saucy details of The Witcher: Wild Hunt development.

I'm pretty sure it's just 15 minutes of highlights, whatever that ultimately means. Which is pretty good for me in any case.

@The Fixer Thanks.

Hopefully during the QandA we can manage to sneak in some pc specific questions, maybe even a few from the tech question list we have.

@The Fixer Thanks.

Hopefully during the QandA we can manage to sneak in some pc specific questions, maybe even a few from the tech question list we have.
The answer would be the following anyway: "We want to deliver the same experience accross all three platforms, blablabla" :p

---------- Updated at 06:59 PM ----------

The answer will be the following anyway: "We want to deliver the same experience accross all three platforms, blablabla" :p
CDPR, you're free to prove me wrong.

Ugh. That means Tuesday for me... :( Why can't things be done in Australian time? I'm always waiting for the rest of the world (most of it anyway) to catch up... hurry up guys! :scold:

And yes, i know i'm not technically waiting an extra day, but it sure feels like it!

Edit - i really hope we get more info on graphics and hardware. So many people are upgrading for this, it would information worth it's weight in gold.

Last edited:
Ugh. That means Tuesday for me... :( Why can't things be done in Australian time? I'm always waiting for the rest of the world (most of it anyway) to catch up... hurry up guys! :scold:

And yes, i know i'm not technically waiting an extra day, but it sure feels like it!

Edit - i really hope we get more info on graphics and hardware. So many people are upgrading for this, it would information worth it's weight in gold.

Might not see it first, but you'll be able to see it in better quality. Sure by the time you get online an uncompressed HD version should be up to watch. Silver linings!

Top Bottom