The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - new gameplay footage with LIVE developer commentary and Q&A on GOG.com Twitch channel!

+
Might not see it first, but you'll be able to see it in better quality. Sure by the time you get online an uncompressed HD version should be up to watch. Silver linings!

Might be the vid will be on the gamerside website in 1080p 60FPS? That I would love to see. Altough if it's highlights, I guess it won't but any HD does the trick.

Last edited:
1. sit in the back
2. take out electronic device (i hope there's wifi)
3. don't forget your headphones
:victory:

guys are we not going to do this small chat we do everytime ;-; ! and if it's already been made i wana join !?

The (un)official Witcher chat is open at all times, everyone is welcomed there. :)

Just go to https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.xertion.org/Witcher (or use the IRC client of your liking by connecting to Xertion.org, channel #Witcher), type in a nickname and you're good to go (no password required).

Stream starts in about 7 hours, see you all there. :)

Last edited:
Im working my ass off these days, so cant roam much around here as I used to... But Im happy to see Our Polish Overlords are keeping their plans to Take Over The World on shedule and in the process to that, we'll get to play an awesome game as well. :p

Hopefully I can see you guys in the Twitch chat later.

I guess that gameplay leaked a little early, but it looks pretty goddamn great. Only minor thing I noticed was some slight pop-in here and there, but nothing major.
Also the German guy in the interview confirmed that the gameplay was apparently only on high settings, with two options above being locked out for the time being because of optimization.

View attachment 9679

Attachments

• dwi geralt-san.jpg
    dwi geralt-san.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Top Bottom