The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - new gameplay footage with LIVE developer commentary and Q&A on GOG.com Twitch channel!

+
Ehm...I don't think this is the best format for streaming new gameplay, pausing it every 30 seconds to talk about rather redundant stuff. The gameplay is out for hours anyway. Now waiting for the Q&A...

It sounded alot like automatically brewing tea everytime you stop for a rest... which is perfectly legitimate IMO.

I was initially very skeptical, but with that slant on the brewing process I think it could work really well (with the option to mix new blends of herbs as you go, giving choices of new potions). Not too sure about how it will manage the replenishment of multiple potions when alcohol is present but limited in quantity?

Kinda of sad that it was the same gameplay, I somehow expected a new "live" gameplay with devs. Oh well. Still good to have some news :)

Kinda of sad that it was the same gameplay, I somehow expected a new "live" gameplay with devs. Oh well. Still good to have some news :)

I came in late but I saw that they were skipping through a lot of save files showing quite a bit of new stuff :)

Top Bottom