The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt next-gen cover

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt next-gen update is coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC this year! Here’s a sneak peek of our updated cover art.

Spoiler alert: we also prepared some free DLCs inspired by The Witcher Netflix Series.

More info coming soon!

Last edited:
Can I still play the game with the new DLC without updating to the next gen? I don't have a high-end laptop I can run witcher 3 on high quality only with all dlcs

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt next-gen update is coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC this year! Here’s a sneak peek of our updated cover art.

Spoiler alert: we also prepared some free DLCs inspired by The Witcher Netflix Series.

More info coming soon!

Sigh... Why not update Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 as well? Those are the games that actually need it. A trilogy remaster is what we need.

You ignore those games because you forgot your roots CDPR.

Intriguing. Is that a new hairstyle I see?
It's rather a new face.

More info coming soon!
Is Geralt will receive a brand new model with next-gen update?

Top Bottom