The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt next-gen cover

+
It's rather a new face.
I was more interested in what I thought a subtle change in the hair, but, ay, the face does look rather different. However, we probably shouldn't read too much into the cover art, as I doubt it offers us any definite hints about the update.

Guest 3847602

Well, time to walk the Path again soon. Maybe after I save the galaxy from the Reapers.
They are in TW3, too, so hurry up.
witcher3.png

I totally agree with you, let's wait and see what next-gen update will actually bring.
Indeed. Speculation, while a seductive pastime, often leads to disappointment. In this case, 'tis probably better to practice my favourite -- and safer -- hobby: Waiting.

I don't know why you wouldn't want to experience the game fresh from the beginning now that it's going to be graphically updated and perhaps even more .... Just playing the game on PC with the latest mods on a modern system compared to what I had 5 years ago was like day and night .... I imagine the difference between the Xbox One version of the game and the new version is even going to be more dramatic

I think this new cover looks like TW2 Geralt's face in TW3 Geralt's body. Which is a weird combination, and I definitely prefer the original cover.

I think this new cover looks like TW2 Geralt's face in TW3 Geralt's body.
I could see that. The face may be a shade harsher (which, judging from a number mods on Nexus, some players may welcome).

Glancing over the orignal cover, I notice one difference is that Geralt has closed his mouth a bit more in the new one. However, honestly, neither cover quite reflects the Witcher's appearance in-game.

because i dont wanna wait until then lol it looks pretty good on series x already and i can always do new game plus

The game doesn't look any different on the Series X than it does on the Xbox One which is the entire point of the Next Gen Update .... The original PC version looks better than the Xbox version and with the latest Mods it's not even comparable anymore .... You are going to be in for a huge surprise when you get the Next Gen version in front of you, it's going to blow you away because it will blow away what you already have

Personally I can't even play the unmodded version anymore especially after using Halk Hogan's latest texture pack and the 4k PC and NPC texture packs .... And that's only 6 or 7 of the 49 mods I have applied to the game .... And I expect the upgrade will include even better weather, better distant LODs, better trees and grasses, better lighting including Ray Tracing and better shadows

Top Bottom