The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now available for preload on GOG.com and Steam!

+
@sidspyker
My installation of TW2 enhanced edition is 18.5 Gb. (no language pack ~ only english)
so I suppose that the day 1 patch is going to be much larger than expected. 14 or 15 Gb maybe ?!!!! ??? :crazy:

I strongly doubt it. Even if there were extensive changes, which look unlikely after reviewers have been playing the PC version without incident, the way the files are partitioned for this game (no gigantic pack0.dzip, for example) suggest that they should be able to deliver most fixes in much smaller files.

I'm still confused regarding the times...did they already include the daylight saving time (+1 hour) which is currently active in most european countries or not?
Because it should be 1 AM CEST Warsaw time and 0 AM BST London time in this case.
But since they mention only CET and BT, does that mean we have to add another hour?

I'm still confused regarding the times...did they already include the daylight saving time (+1 hour) which is currently active in most european countries or not?
Because it should be 1 AM CEST Warsaw time and 0 AM BST London time in this case.
But since they mention only CET and BT, does that mean we have to add another hour?

But it ist 1 AM Warsaw Time and 0 in London:

[/DIV]
The game is also available for preload to gamers who purchased Wild Hunt on Xbox Live, and will be available for PlayStation Network users soon.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be officially released and unlocked on May 19, at 1:00 AM CET (Warsaw time), i.e:

Any infos about the language packs? When will they go online?

I hope we can preload them as well, because my internet connection is really slow. I want to play with german voiceovers.

Edit: Sorry. It was answered already.

The preload includes subtitles in every language and full English voiceovers. Once the game is live, you'll have the option to download an additional ~3GB language pack with voiceovers in your preferred language.
https://www.gog.com/news/preload_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_now

):

Last edited:
Are there Arabic Language in Version of European or American?
Because Middle East Edition
Are Delete some snapshots
And It is less bloody
And This is frustrating
in ps4

Last edited:
Top Bottom