The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt opening cinematic at Golden Joystick Awards

+
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt opening cinematic at Golden Joystick Awards

On the 24th of October, 15:45 BST, tune in to the Golden Joystick Awards Ceremony and be among the first people on the planet to watch Geralt of Rivia following The Trail, in an epic intro foreshadowing the main storyline of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

After the world premiere at Golden Joystick Awards, The Trail Opening Cinematic will also be made available on thewitcher.com/thetrail for everyone to enjoy.

Additionally, we are proud to inform that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been nominated in the “Most Wanted” category. Gamers eager to help the game win can cast their vote here.

Wow.the game opening....that's huge. Wonder what kind of cinematic they will show. Witcher 1 intro was a scene from the books and not directly linked to the game., while the witcher 2 cgi intro was a introducition to the game. I hope it will prepare us for the story of the game, My guess is, it will show Yennefer "betraying" the Nilfgaard soldiers (maybe Emhyr took advantage of her amnesia und manipulated her to fight for Nilfgaard against the North) and fleeing from Nilfgaard. Really hyped now!

Jupiter_on_Mars

On the 24th of October, 15:45 BST, tune in to the Golden Joystick Awards Ceremony and be among the first people on the planet to watch Geralt of Rivia following The Trail, in an epic intro foreshadowing the main storyline of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

After the world premiere at Golden Joystick Awards, The Trail Opening Cinematic will also be made available on thewitcher.com/thetrail for everyone to enjoy.

Additionally, we are proud to inform that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been nominated in the “Most Wanted” category. Gamers eager to help the game win can cast their vote here.

( My deep and sincere gratitude to both CD Projekt Red and Platige image. I feel compelled to repost)

Those wallpapers look incredible.

It's the kind of rare evocative beauty that gets hanged in Art museum walls. It's absurd. The composition is just perfect, there's nothing to add, nothing to subtract, nothing to adjust. It just is. As though Masters of Old had returned to gift us and cheer us though Fall. Nothing in the entire industry comes even close to REDs and Platige Image's art direction; they're so many parsecs ahead of everyone else that it might impede on your enjoyment of other AAA fantasy titles. For comparison sake, just watch the latest Dragon Age: Inquisition trailer. You might feel the sudden and irrevocable need to take a shower.

Gosh, I knew I was onto something when I first decided to check the Witcher series.

Top Bottom