The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt opening cinematic at Golden Joystick Awards

+

:blink:Uh, That sudden yell actually startled me quite a bit.

Ok, if you guys are THAT confident over there at your headquarters Marcin then we will believe you. Just be cool man. Dont break anything. Witcher 3 will rule the world when it is released, dont worry....

I think there'll be Geralt (as the main page says) searching for Yennefer.

The trail consisted of 12 words and all of them indicated Yennefer, and the same Geralt is following a trail, remember that at the end of TW2 he learns from Letho where Yennefer is, so he is just following the trail, just as we did during this week.

Watching this will be such a tease. Instead of being able to watch the intro and press start afterwards to play it we'll have to wait until February to press start lol.

Ready, my body is.

Man i was hoping they would realese some cgi other than the opening cinematic.. this one i was hoping to watch february 24 with the game in hands just like i did with Witcher 1 and 2. Now it will be impossible not to watch it!

Man i was hoping they would realese some cgi other than the opening cinematic.. this one i was hoping to watch february 24 with the game in hands just like i did with Witcher 1 and 2. Now it will be impossible not to watch it!

Same here. Kind of bizarre actually 4 months from launch.

Since this is going to be the cinematic that markets the game, it's a bit odd to release it this early. I won't complain about a Platige trailer though. Those guys are masters.

Same here. Kind of bizarre actually 4 months from launch.

Not at all.
Human Revolution showed off their Opening Cinematic like 9 months before release. Witcher 2's Cinematic came a few months before the Enhanced Edition released. I'm sure there's various other examples if I could be bothered to look them up, but they're 2 that are very prominent in my mind because the Cinematics were just so fucking incredible.

right now there must be some KABOOM moment to keep hype high, if the proper quality gameplay is not ready yet, only CGI intro can make us wanted this game even more :p

Top Bottom