The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PAX East 2015 Official Gameplay Video

+
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PAX East 2015 Official Gameplay Video

Narrated by Peter Gelencser, Senior Level Designer, the new 7-minute gameplay video takes players on a guided tour of parts of No Man’s Land, one of the giant regions available for exploration in the game. Watch Geralt discover the secret behind the phantom of the trade route and see him fight a Royal Wyvern to save members of a remote village in need of help.

Watch the Video here.

Scryar

Forum veteran
You really have to improve the grass and some of the bushes. They look so out of place that it's distracting. Except for that it looks awesome. Especially how everything moves with the wind creates a fantastic atmosphere.
I'm writing it the third time, but I guess this is the right place. Please upload the uncompressed version:)

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful.. I'm speechless..
Does the game come with duck tape so you can stick your jaw back in case it hits the floor while playing?
:hatsoff:

Last edited:
So yummy.

That wolf fur, mm mm mmm.

Roche bumping into a villager in the background and her crying out when Geralt whistles for him.

Also @ReptilePZ seems like they added PM \ AM to the clock.

I can stare at the robe moving to the wind for hours.

The writing, tickles my fancy too. I can't quite explain it, it's not that every line is amazing, but those small parts like when the refugee suggests finding his brother and talking to him, and emphasizing how he's clever, unlike the rest of them, gesturing as he does... I don't know, it just feels right.

And the series of attacks Geralt delivers at the end... I need a GIF of that. Now. It's amazing. There they are, those special animations!

Finally, that ending vista.

I don't know. It's fine, I guess. Might get it on a sale.

It's Xbox One footage ? If it's the case, well, this is beautiful. A lot of people talk about downgrade, but i still wait to see another open world game with this quality. Can't Wait to play as Geralt Of Rivia again, ready to kick some wild hunt's butt 8)

Top Bottom