The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

+
I'm from Canada too and I really want the CE. I've looked on multiple thread but I can't seem to be able to find any kind of information about it.

I'm from Canada too and I really want the CE. I've looked on multiple thread but I can't seem to be able to find any kind of information about it.

Just phoned my contact at EB. There is a VERY good chance we're getting it; but I think EB is waiting till E3 is over ( as a bunch of new games are going to be input for pre-order and I guess it makes more sense to do it once a week than 3. )

I'm getting mine from the US courtesy of a fantastic forum member here; but also pre-ordering one in Canada for my friend ( she shattered her ankle and is stuck at home for a year, figure this will cheer her up ) so when I am able to pre-order; I will 100% let you know it's in the system.

I'm thinking he's surprised since Portuguese is spoken in relatively few countries in the world, Portugal, Brazil, Angola, Mozambique and some other small countries, yet Spanish, one of the world's most spoken languages, is relegated to subtitles, it does seem like an odd choice at first sight, but I'm assuming the buyer base in Brazil is more lucrative than the rest of South America and Spain put together.

I agree with you, Sky. That's the assumption I thought he should have done (regarding the buyer base or something among these lines) . That's why I didn't understand/like the "it's a joke" part.

By amusement you want to say contempt?
Sorry. I'm not sure about this.

I'm not saying he was scorning the poor brazilian portuguese version, most likely not. But I wanted to know why it was a joke compared to a spanish version, that's all. Bah. Not really a problem anyway.

Last edited:
Ok thanks for the responses.
In meantime i'll pre order it on steam and cross my fingers for the CE to show up on a store somewhere.

Last edited:
Just phoned my contact at EB. There is a VERY good chance we're getting it; but I think EB is waiting till E3 is over ( as a bunch of new games are going to be input for pre-order and I guess it makes more sense to do it once a week than 3. )

I'm getting mine from the US courtesy of a fantastic forum member here; but also pre-ordering one in Canada for my friend ( she shattered her ankle and is stuck at home for a year, figure this will cheer her up ) so when I am able to pre-order; I will 100% let you know it's in the system.

Thanks for the info and for answering that fast, it is really appreciated. Also I wish your friend a swift recovery!

How do I pre-order The Witcher 3?

This may sound kind of dumb, but I seem not to be able to pre-order The Witcher 3.
I hope anybody can tell me what I am doing wrong:

I use the site http://buy.thewitcher.com
I scroll down to the Collector's Edition
I click on my platform "PC"
Nothing happens. A pre-order button does not appear.
Neither happens anything when I click on Xbox One or PS4.

When I scroll up to the "normal" edition and click on PC and Pre-order I can choose between gog.com and steam.
If I click on "retail version" (the one I really want to buy) ... nothing happens.

Am I doing anything wrong?

This may sound kind of dumb, but I seem not to be able to pre-order The Witcher 3.
I hope anybody can tell me what I am doing wrong:

I use the site http://buy.thewitcher.com
I scroll down to the Collector's Edition
I click on my platform "PC"
Nothing happens. A pre-order button does not appear.
Neither happens anything when I click on Xbox One or PS4.

When I scroll up to the "normal" edition and click on PC and Pre-order I can choose between gog.com and steam.
If I click on "retail version" (the one I really want to buy) ... nothing happens.

Am I doing anything wrong?

Not all location that currently have the Standard Edition in stock also offer the CE. It's also possible that it's sold out in your country.

Hello fellow Witcher fans, ive got a question. i am definitely looking to pre-order CE asap, but im wondering which country's service would be the best option to buy from between USA, UK and Lithuania..im lithuanian, studying in UK and once in a while i travel to the states to visit my family...this is probably in terms of how fast the delivery will be done and the price differences, since i know that in Poland its obviously cheapest, most expensive in UK from what i've checked..... THANKS in advance

Not all location that currently have the Standard Edition in stock also offer the CE. It's also possible that it's sold out in your country.

Either that, or no retailers are confirmed at this moment for the physical editions in your country. Look at the "Shopping set to <your country>" line below the Pre-order button. You can click on the "Want to shop from another country?" and choose one of countries where retailers have been confirmed (and who will ship to your country) and order it from there...
But as @ReptilePZ said... the CE may already be sold out in some countries.

Either that, or no retailers are confirmed at this moment for the physical editions in your country. Look at the "Shopping set to <your country>" line below the Pre-order button. You can click on the "Want to shop from another country?" and choose one of countries where retailers have been confirmed (and who will ship to your country) and order it from there...
Thanks a lot. I am from Austria and changed the country to Gemany - so I could pre-order it through Amazon.
I thought the listed countries are those which will be shipped to. That was my main mistake. :)

Hey guys i wonder something.

Does the Collector Edition will be available in Canada ?

Does someone have a clear answer ?

If not, i will pre-order from US.

Thanks

Talked to a guy at Futureshop today. He said they are doing daily updates of their site (due to E3), so if it isn't available by Thursday, then it probably won't be available at all. At least for futureshop anyway. I'm sure the same can probably be said about Best Buy and maybe EB.

Talked to a guy at Futureshop today. He said they are doing daily updates of their site (due to E3), so if it isn't available by Thursday, then it probably won't be available at all. At least for futureshop anyway. I'm sure the same can probably be said about Best Buy and maybe EB.

Yeah that correlates with what my guys at EB is saying. If it's not up by this Friday/Next Monday; then Canada got shafted.

Let's hope that isn't the case and taht EB is just being slow/lazy.

Preordered this on GOG 12 hours ago :victory: Sooo excited atm,the tracks are amazing,the artwork is amazing,wallpapers are amazing...

And by the way this is my first game pre-order :hatsoff:

Last edited:
Preordered my witcher 3 pc collector (so happy)
This is my first game pre-order too.

Cd projekt we believe in you !! It will be the best RPG ever made.

This was going to be the first collectors edition for anything that I wanted to order.. but its still no where in sight for canadians.

CDP...I don't' care about the statue...I just want the full metal wolf medallion. Thats all I want. I will be happy if you make a deluxe edition with just that.

Top Bottom