The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release date set for 24th of February, pre-orders start!

+
I couldn't wait as unsure if it will be available here in India so I went ahead and bought it and amazon and getting it shipped to my cousin's place one of whom is getting married next year so went he flies here to India will get it for me.
Not sure who will be more happy, the guy getting married to the love of his life or me :p

Here is the Amazon link for the PC version
for US folks.

Last edited:
I wonder if they we would have availability of the CE version in Mexico. I hope at least I can buy it on Gamerush/Blockbuster.

Unfortunately, I can't purchase it on US Amazon because they don't sent it there. Bad luck.

Last edited:
TW3 Collector’s Edition

Ok,. finally you include the witchers medallion to the collection edition, been waiting for this from TW2, but it's ok. Thank you.

Buutttt.... only one buuut - why don't you make a statue with Geralt and half-naked Triss? This would be awesome and most fans will purchase it instantly. Or, if you are a fanboy of Ienefer - there could be another collection edition with this character. I want both :)

Is the PC version (CE) going to be redeemed on Steam or GOG?

Because I can't decide, I've pre-ordered it for both the X1 and the PC, but whether it's Steam or GOG will probably sway my decision one way or the other.

Last edited:
Question: ordering CE-edition to Japan?

Hello!

As pre-ordering of Witcher 3 has all but just started, this might be a tad early to ask but as someone who is currently studying abroad in Japan, and will continue to do so on the release of the game, but still would really like to get hs hands on a copy of the CE-edition, does anyone have any advice on how to best proceed in ordering the CE-edition to Japan? Would be most grafeul for any advice :)

Best regards,
Michael

Can anyone confirm that the pre-orders for Collector's Edition on Amazon.CO.UK are official (as in - "won't be removed later because the actual deal wasn't made with the publishers")? The amazon product page looks a bit shoddy and the price is different. So far the only UK retailer on the official site is GAME, and I sure as hell hope they won't get an exclusive on this, as they refuse to ship these editions overseas to the rest of Europe D:

AMace

Forum regular
I really want to pre-order this game (most likely from gog) but I can't at the moment.
How long (a few weeks/months?) will I be able to pre-order it from gog?
Thanks!

I really want to pre-order this game (most likely from gog) but I can't at the moment.
How long (a few weeks/months?) will I be able to pre-order it from gog?
Thanks!
Eh? I preordered it from GOG a few hours ago and it worked just fine. What's the issue?

Can anyone confirm that the pre-orders for Collector's Edition on Amazon.CO.UK are official (as in - "won't be removed later because the actual deal wasn't made with the publishers")? The amazon product page looks a bit shoddy and the price is different. So far the only UK retailer on the official site is GAME, and I sure as hell hope they won't get an exclusive on this, as they refuse to ship these editions overseas to the rest of Europe D:
That's actually a good question.

I pre-ordered my copy of Collectors Edition right after the conference..and may I just say I had to be patient and keep an eye on the tiger cause the webpage had already been heavily loaded by Witcher fans all over the world:) The whole content of the CE seems just awesome to me and the price is fair as always:) CD Projekt Red is the best company in the whole gaming industry!! Peace:)

I sincerely doubt that Amazon (UK, DE) would have put up the CE (today, of all dates), if they didn't have a deal. As both retailers web sites and the pre-order page are still being updated constantly, I definitely have confidence that the Amazon deal is legit... so I pre-ordered it there.

By the way, I want to express my compliments and gratitude to CDP for making this whole process so easy and painless. Within 24 hours after the announcement, I managed to pre-order the CE (for PC), and I even had multiple retailers I could choose from. Totally different from EA/Bioware's deal on the Dragon Age 3 CE, which is still not available in a lot of countries (including mine)... and absolutely no communication on whether or not that will change.
This is why I admire CDP and will gladly support them.

Last edited:
As have I. As of this moment they have updated the price from 95 pounds to 130. So your statement must be true :) An early pre-order saved me 30 pounds.

On the side note.. I do hope they don't cancel my order right before the shipping date because of the price difference. They have done this before, despite their "order price guaranteed".

Last edited:
Top Bottom